*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/944179-mircles
by dela
Rated: E · Other · Other · #944179
i wrote this after it snowed during christmas and had been 109 years since the last snow
Dec. 27th 2004
People always question the idea of the Lord. They question because if the Lord is so great why is there so much bad stuff happening in this world. But I believe that as much as bad stuff happens miracles happen every day. Yes we have earthquakes and our hurricanes where homes are lost and many people die. But what if the person who died was just trying to save a life or what if you loose your house but you still have the most important thing your family. Even if your homeless and you lost all that you own you still have the one thing that will love you forever your family. Even though it seams someday that all people care about is the materials things first. But it doesn’t show you endless love, a person does. Another miracle is here we are in the midst of the war in Iraq. An everyday you see all you see on TV is the bad stuff. More solders died, and then there is another scandal abuse. But it wasn’t till Christmas that we saw about group of Marines that rallied together to save a young Iraqi girl who was dieing from cancer or two amazing women who stop at nothing to show support to the troops rather its by a package or a hug. This was seen as miracle to many. But many miracles have actually happened you just have to open your eyes. The Lord has the power of bringing miracles to the world when everyone seams to think it’s the most troubled. Sometimes it a new baby for others it was blanket of fresh white snow where snow isn’t supposed to happen. That is the power of the Lord we just need to have the power of faith.
© Copyright 2005 dela (dela04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/944179-mircles