*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/944688-Whats-it-all-about
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Opinion · #944688
Live as I see it, my opinion, my way, my life
Life is not about money, or fame, or success. Who ever said that it was was a damn good liar. Life is about happiness, and fulfillment. Sure few people get them, but an awful lot of people get real close. There’s a collection of people who have sort of a goal in their mind, but someone else has already achieved it. So they walk around with a picture book villain in there pocket. And every once and a while they look down at it like it was a mirror. But in truth, there arn't any winners, and there arn't any losers. You judge people, but really , the only person you can judge is yourself.
To find yourself, you must look past what you are, and look on to what you want to be. Because your dreams describe you. They are what you remember, not that they were fulfilled, but that they were wanted. There are certain points in your life that stick with you. You flash back to them, in your future. Not just the bright and cheerful moments, but the long, painful ones too. The ones that you want to forget. I believe a picture that sticks with you is made up of a hundred hidden things. The little things that you don’t notice.
I’m not saying that life is meaningless, don’t ever get that impression, I’m just saying that, I’m just saying that it’s quite difficult. It’s not happy, carefree and gay. It’s hot. It’s an Indian summer. Like St. Josephine said ‘Lord, turn me over and cook me on the other side.’ No, this isn’t Indian summer, this is hell and we just don’t know it.
© Copyright 2005 Insignificant corner dweller (solanas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/944688-Whats-it-all-about