*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954341-a-day-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by adii
Rated: · Non-fiction · Comedy · #954341
it is a short essay on my day out with my friends
PLEASE REVIEW
Thirty minutes. That's how late my friends were. It was baking hot and I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my forhead. I noticed something coming towards me. It was huge and large. I finally realised that it was my friend Gia. She was slightly (or may be I am being too polite) overweight and as usual was wearing her favourite Kurt Cobain T-shirt. I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes. This was the sixth time(and I was counting each time she wore the shirt) she had this shirt on. "Hey! dude", she said in her loud and booming voice. "Are'nt you a bit too early", I asked sarcasm dripping in my voice. "Ya sorry. My driver was late." "So where are the others", I asked looking around. "They are waiting for Sania", she replied throwing me a knowing look. Sania was famous for her late arrival at every known meeting. She as a rule takes hours and hours to bathe and when she finally gets out she takes another three hours to dress herself up.


I was getting impatient and asked Gia to go and get tickets for a movie. She as usual wanted to see a movie that had the following three things- cute guys, cute guys and more cute guys. I as usual wanted to see a romantic flick. We were arguing pretty loudly and attracting a lot of attention. You see it is not easy(almost impossible I may add) to stop Gia once she starts fighting. Our attention was finally diverted when I saw Sania calling out to us. She was a little plump and had short hair. She was extremely short and wore pink framed glasses which looked absolutely horrible. I wonder why she takes three hours to dress cause all she was wearing was an extremely baggy top and an even more baggier pant which made her look very dumpy. She's finally here I said to my friend and we went to meet her.


"Hie Sania!", we called out her. "So what movie are you people going to see", she asked us. "No Harry Potter ", Gia and I said loudly. Sania was crazy(perhaps that is an understatement) about Harry Potter. It becomes very difficult to stop her once she starts talking about Harry. Coming back to our present dilemma we decided on watching a romantic flick(I won, though I was afraid because Gia was famous for crying in every known movie and I was pretty sure that she would shed her tears in this one as well ). However we had to wait for our friends to come. Soon I saw that my friend Carol was comind towards us. She is a tall girl who is extremely thin. She has straight brown hair and a very big forhead which makes her look weird. Carol was known for her sarcastic remarks and I had pretty tough time being her partner.
WORK IN PROGRESS
© Copyright 2005 adii (adii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/954341-a-day-out