*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/981048-friendship--the-truth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by adii
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Friendship · #981048
this is a short article on my views on friendship. NOT PHILOSOPHICAL!
This in not another piece on friendship and are my views on a bond which has talked about by many great personalities of the world. According to me friendship is truly the most unique bond in the world sice it is a bond which a person himself decides and something that is not forced upon you by the great Lord.
I often ponder as to why friendship is so necessary in life. Honestly, I need friends to feel secure. Isn't it the most horrible feeling to have lunch in your school cafeteria without your friends? Thus the presence of friends makes you feel secure and comfortable.
It is true that friendship irrespective of what age you are. However, I believe that the way you look at friendship and your friends changes with every passing stage of your life. When you are a child you make your friends without any thought and on the basis of pure instinct.
During adolosence friendship becomes very important and necessary at times. Teenagers find their friends as the only people who seem to understand them, something which their family members miserably fail to do so. Friendship at this stage is sometimes done with people who are cool and populari.e to benefit oneself.
During the middle age you make friends with those who have high status in the society and have lots of money. Friendship during this age often becomes purely beneficial.
When you become very old and basically have one foot in the grave all you have left is memories of those true friends who smiled at every success and encouraged you during times of distress.
© Copyright 2005 adii (adii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/981048-friendship--the-truth