*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/960012-Diary-of-a-midget
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #960012
a story about a boy. He secrectly love a girl. watch at how they fell in love.
Diary of a Midget.

Yo! Yo! Yo! What’s up? Welcome to my life. First all let me introduce myself. Daryll ooi’s the name. I’m 15 years old, this year of course. I looked like a perverted short retard…….that what my friends say.

Have you ever wonder what is it like to be raped by a fool? Have you ever felt the stupidity? Well, I have and I lived to tell the whole fucking story. A story so shocking that it will scare the guts of out you. Let me remind you what I’m going to say is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Thus, what I say is true….absolutely true!

And so, it begins….(drum rolls)…papers…pens…ACTION!
Today was a day like every other day. As usual, I would wake up, measure my height and Damn!! I’m short! It makes my eyes wet!

I am studying at a fucking school in a moronic class ‘3D’. It’s filthy and despicable. The students are hmmm….you can say special including me. Don’t believe? Here let me prove it to you by introducing some of them to you. First of all there’s Kee Hong (whispering). Why am I whispering? It’s because I’m not allow to talk of the tainted name. They say that if you mentioned it, all hell will break out right in front of you. Lucifer himself will come here and slay you himself. Who’s this Kee Hong? D’oh! I said it again! Shsssssh. I think I can hear the devil coming. He’s a freak from head to toe. The way he talks, the way he walks…….it’s paranormal! He doesn’t walk the walk and you better believe that he doesn’t walk the walk too. When he walks, his jelly-like ass moves in an irritating alternate way and his breast shakes vigorously! Eew!! Disgusting! Yuck! He lives in his own fantasy god-forsaken world in which he’s a mighty, honored warrior who has a saber and also was able to blow flames through his fucking buttocks! What a sight! Enough of him!

Now, there’s Wendy. Wendy’s hairy. I don’t mean hairy, hairy. It’s like Holy-Shit-Sweet-Mother-Of-Mine- hairy (let’s take a moment of silence to imagine what she looks like.). God knows! Maybe she’s reading this at this very moment or worst! She’s right next to you!! If I were to put a gorilla next to her, the gorilla would go down to its knees and beg for its life. Once I saw the ‘Beast’ between her armpits or you can say ‘Ketiak’. Believe it or not! I was unconscious for 4 damn days! Her armpits are tainted! She’s the second worst thing in this cursed world besides you know who. One glance and ‘PUFF!’ you’re so dead, literally. It’s like a huge, wild jungle. I remember once when I sat beside her, I thought I heard monkeys’ sound coming from her armpits, and then elephants, a tiger, some kind of bird, hyenas, and snakes and would you believe it! I actually heard someone calling for help desperately. She should try to burn it or something.

And then there’s Lester. He’s a tall prick. Outside he may seem like an angel but deep down he’s bad…real bad. He writes stories! All kinds of them! Lester has a group of friends. They are Benedict, Jayme and Ngin Jion. Let’s start with Benedict. He has one disability, he can’t talk right! He lags…. He also thinks that he has the biggest dick in the whole world! How big you ask! He says that it’s about 60 inches or more! Bloody Hell! How’s that possible? He doesn’t know the fact that Lester’s one is bigger than his! Anyway, Ngin Jion is an overweight boy and Jayme’s a skinny kid. Anyway, there’s Yee Ping. She’s a self-centered, flat-chested, biatch! The others are not much to say. It’s just that everyone in my class is extraordinary.

The teacher then comes in. it’s now History. Damn! I’m bored. He’s just mumbling about some silly old men who did something. Geez! What’s the point?

After 40 minutes of pure torture, it ended! Thank god! But thing got worst much MUCH WORST!!! Now its math! And the freakin Nora Ngo is coming!!!! O…well…..

At last! Freedom! It was recess time! Yahoo!!! But here’s the catch, it only lasts 40 minutes. Better use it wisely! How? Discuss with my friend about ‘RAGNAROK’ Yipee!! When I got up, I didn’t see Yee ping coming and our shoulders accidentally brushed against each other. For some reasons I got turn on! My dick started to harden! She then stopped. I got worried because I thought she was going to scold me but instead, she was stunned for a moment. And believe it or not! There was a damp spot at her dress!......she was turned on too! What a coincident! I moved closer. “Do that again! Short boy!” she said. And so I did. This time I did it with feeling….lots of it. My body moved with the sequence. Then, she begins to moan like a Wildebeast!! And then she went down on all fours and start to crawl around like a bitch moaning, ‘Aaawwoooo!!’

Unfortunately, Dr. Fong was passing and saw her obscene behavior. He quickly took a broom and when Yee ping is not looking, he gave her a mighty whack right between her ass! “WACHAAAA!’ and Yee ping ran away whimpering. When she was approaching a corner, Mr. Lee suddenly appeared with another broom and gave her ass another fucking whack! ‘WHACK!’ Yee ping turned around to run the other way but she was trapped in a corner. Dr. Fong was at the right side and Mr. Lee was at the left. Then, Robinette Tiong came too with a high jumping pole! It’s a triple threat match between them. My classmates began to bet money on who will win. Of course, 99% of them placed their bet on the 2 principal and vice principals. Who’s the 1%? Well…….no one to tell you the truth. The 1% is to give her face only.

Dr. Fong charged towards Yee Ping but suddenly his hand phone rings, “Hello……..o. hi! Lee Teck Fook!.....how are you?....uh-huh…yes…yes….yes….o.k…..bye.” and hang up. “Sorry guys gotta go!” and he left. One down, two to go. Robinette swung her damn pole it accidentally hit Mr. Lee and she was catapulted. She was then stuck at the flagpole!

Ta Ma Dek! Yee ping actually won….sort of. When all odds are against her! She fucking wins the fight! Then she came to me, passed me a paper and walked away blushing. I read it says, ‘Come and meet me by the K.H. Workshop this afternoon. I want to do something special with you. And there was a kissed mark at the paper’ little did he know that Lester and Benedict wee behind him and read the whole message. They smiled mischievously.

That afternoon, I waited for her, she was having Brassband practice. She winked at me and I smile back. She put her things down and took out a bunch of keys and unlocked the work shed. Then inside, she locked the door.

Immediately I knew what was going on! This is the day I have been waiting for all my miserable life! Yes! YABADABADOO! She closes the curtains closely because I’m damn sure we won’t want to be caught! Hell no! She got nearer and nearer, there’s a raving party down there (dick). This is it! Then she tilt her head, I thought that she was going to say ‘FUCK ME!’ or something like it. Instead she said, “Rub my shoulders again!” I thought that it was a little weird but who gives a damn! I rubbed her shoulders. She gave out a soft moan, I rubbed harder and she began to grunt. I rubbed and squeeze it, with every method I know! I pinched, twist, pressed, grab, touch until I’m out of ideas. Then I stopped because I’m tired.
Later, she asks me to do it again, this time harder. I took a big breath and did the best I could. I even had to do it with my legs! Then she let out a big gasp. I looked at her shoulders, it’s red, swollen, has bruises and also blue black. Then I told her now it’s my turn. She starts to rub my shoulders too.

I stopped her, “No….I don’t want this, I want this!” I pushed her to the table lifted up her skirt and was ready to do Doggy-style. But……..(tears starts rolling down.)…….I can’t reach her fucking PUSSY! MA GU LIAO CHAO CI BAI!!!! I tried and tried but it just seems impossible. I jumped til I ran out of air.

I believe you remember the part where Lester and Benedict secretly read my message. Now they were outside the window peeping. Mocking the way I fuck!!

I did not give up! I tried the ‘69’ but I failed because my shortness can’t reach her genitals. God-damn it! I still won’t give up, so I did carry and fuck. After 3 seconds I have to put her down. I still won’t give up! So, I did the wheelbarrow. This was easier! A lot easier. I thrust like I never before. My lucky rod slid in and out her vagina like an eel. After a few minutes my muscles began to sore but then my adrenaline began to pump and I’m more energetic. I got faster and faster until I reached my climax. Yes! It’s done! I squirt my sperms all over her bare bottom. And then I rubbed them all over her body.

Lester and Benedict were disappointed at Daryll’s performance. “What the hell was that? It lasted for only 5 fucking minutes!!!” benedict said. “Have they started?” Lester asked. “Started?! For god’s sake! It has already ended!!” Benedict replied. “Ended!? What the? That’s the most lame sexual intercourse I have ever seen!” Lester said. “That fucking midget don’t know how to do it!!! Amateurs!! You call jumping a few times to reach the pussy fucking?” Benedict said. “That’s it! We go in and show Yee Ping the real pleasures!” Lester said. “Yeah! Show her how adults do it!” Benedict said. “Great! My dick is starting to get excited!” Lester said. “Me too.!” Benedict said.

My dick was still resting in her damp pussy. I was recharging for another round. Suddenly, ‘BANG!’ the door was knocked down! The first thing I saw was Benedict and Lester. They then closed the door and approached us. We were scared. They then unzipped their pants! Before my very eyes, hung the greatest cock I have ever seen in my whole life! In fact it was heavenly! Round headed, Streamline shape enables fast movement! And the thick body magnifies the feeling!!! I envy them!!! They came and knocked me down. I remain there because it’s clear to me that I’m no match to those Titans of Pleasures, Gods of Joy…….I’m nothing!...*sigh.

Yee Ping got turned on again! Lester and Benedict got nearer and they fondled with her breast and pussy. Lester began French kissing her while Benedict bent down and lick her pussy! Their tongues filled her holes in every possible way. She was screaming in pleasure! Lester had to cover her mouth with her panty to stop her screaming. I pu suang liao! I got dressed and quietly walk away weeping, leaving those three behind. Welcome to my life!
Enough with me, back to the three fuckers. Lester then carried her on top of him and he penetrates her pussy. Deep…really deep. Then Benedict got on top and penetrated his dick into her anal (anus). It was like a sandwich. Then they did Doogy-Style. Benedict at her asshole while Lester at her mouth. It was like 2 moves in one! ‘Caves of Delights’ and ‘Doggy style’ Might as well call it ‘Doggy roaming in a cave filled with delights.”!! Yee Ping was having the time of her life. What she thought was impossible was made possible. Lester and Benedict showed her every move they know. She received with great interest! And she asked for more! It looks like it will go on for days or even weeks!

I walked home. I decided to take a short cut through an alley. Suddenly some black nigga faced Primary 2 kids who are TALLER! than me appeared and raped me!! First I got left out while having sex and now this!! This is not my day!!! They stripped me and fucked my asshole, taking turns!! It was like hell on an alley!! My rectum sores!!

Hours later, they were satisfied and I……had to been to the depths of hell. I decided to go home and tell my brother. I saw him and before I could say a word, he tied me against the stairs and raped me too! Something is very wrong!!!! Fucking wrong!! I was penetrated in the asshole.....again! For the love of my poor asshole!! When will this madness stop?! Then my father walked in and he stopped. My savior has come! I’m saved!!! Some kind of brother he is!!! But things worsen…..now; my FATHER started to rape me too and was later joined by my brothers!! They fuck me like I’m some kind of whore! Later they CUUMMMM all over my handsome face and hair.
I noticed that my mother was at a corner watching and grinning. She approached me and pee on my head! She made me drink her smelly urine! Geez! What have I done wrong to deserve this?

Do you think that they have stopped? No! Later they tied me to the ground and shitted all over my back!!” My father took a shovel and spread the shits all over me like it was butter!

That’s it! I have had enough of this! I can’t stand this anymore! I scolded them like dogs! They bu kan yian and brought their dogs to rape me!!! A Doberman, A Rottweiler and a Chihuahua. I appeared to hate this entire but for some fucking reasons I partially enjoy it!! How weird!

Then out of nowhere, a damn white-haired, horse appeared with it’s humongous cock sticking out like a damn fire hose! And yes, I was fucked by the horse too! Something is really wrong here! Why is it that I’m always getting fuck today?

Lester, Benedict and Yee Ping were still having hot sizzling sex. The whole room was filled with sweat and cum. They were covered in cum. Yee Ping was still energetic in fact she’s much more energetic. Nothing seemed to satisfy her thirst for sex. But the more she wants, the better it is for Lester and Benedict.

Anyway, the horse gallop towards me, stopped at my ass, bent down and penetrated my anus! I screamed. My ass turn to all the colors of the rainbow, Red, Orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, purple. I then went unconscious.

I woke up and found that I was lying in the hospital. Thank god my ass doesn’t sore anymore but there’s something wrong! Missing more likely! I can’t feel my cock! I checked and I found a pussy instead of my dick! Then I realized I was transform into a girl! That means I have the whole set! Boobs, Pussy, Ovum.

Then the door suddenly opened and now the room is filled with doctor and nurses! And how come am I not surprised when they started to rape me. I was then released. My parents don’t look surprised when they saw their son, me become a girl. Heck! I don’t think that they even noticed. When I asked why they pretend like nothing has happen! Now that I’m a girl, I can’t be known as Daryll Ooi. So, I changed me name to Daisy Ooi. Please call me Daisy.

From that day onward, ever since I have been raped several times, I like to walk around in the nude hoping to get rape or better! Gang raped by Niggas! That has become my fetish, Black cocks has become my fetish.

I have a friend called Samuel Santi (he’s a dark skinned boy). And yes, he’s black. He does not know who I really am and one day I decided to seduce him as I have a fetish for black cocks. I was shocked by how easily Samuel fell into my trap! And more shocked to see his dark cock! I was immediately turned on. We have sex as you can predict. While having sex, Samuel was screaming like a maniac. Screams of pleasure of course. This was the first time I felt how a girl feels when having sex! And it was awesome! Man! I should do this more often!!!

Suddenly, I realized that we were at the Sibu Bus Terminal. How did I know that? It’s because I saw a big sign ‘SIBU BUS STOP’ and that’s how I know that……..obviously. Besides I also saw Dellon’s mother and Mr. Lee corpse there too. They were fucking and suddenly saw Kee Hong. Then they ran non-stop, arrived here and died of exhaustion.

Screw them! Now I’m right beside Samuel Santi. Nothing can bother us now. We fuck and fuck non-stop until we die right beside the other two corpses.

3 days later, I was resurrected, I found myself inside a cabinet in the morgue. And then it was a whole new story.


To be continue when I am in the mood to write.




© Copyright 2005 Theboogeyman (theboogeyman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/960012-Diary-of-a-midget