*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/961858-Diray-of-a-ressurected-midget
Rated: · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #961858
The sequel of Diary of a midget.
Diary of a resurrected Midget.


If you have read my recent diary entitled, ‘Diary of a midget’. At the ending, I was resurrected at the bus stop there right? And at the end I wrote………..- To be continued when I am in the mood to write. - Well, good news! Now I’m in the mood to start my diary again.

Anyway, I was resurrected and the first thing I saw was three corpses, Mr. Lee’s, Dellon’s mother and Samuel’s lying beside me. It had been 3 days since I had sex so I made full use of what I have now, the 3 corpses. I rape them to satisfy my thirst for sex. I went on for hours. I raped them so much that they came back to life! And believe it or not! They died instantly when I told them that I was Daryll.

Then for some unknown reasons, a bright shone on me and I was levitated off the ground. Later then I realize that I was rising to heaven. I could see God’s open arms, welcoming me. Suddenly, something grabbed me by my ankles, it was the devil! He was trying to stop me. (Hey, you know something, this is like the ending of Constantine, right?........the part where Constantine is going to heaven and then the Devil pulled out tar from his kidney and he lives again.)

Anyway, instead of pulling tar out of my kidneys, I was offered to be a man once again! Hooray! I immediately waved good bye at God and came down……..or you could say dropped down. I shook hands with the devil and anxiously waited for the transformation to begin. He did in fact show my cock but it’s not where it’s supposed to be……...it was at my palm. I still have a pussy. Then I asked him what’s this all about? He grinned, “Thou will have a cock……….and here’s how you do it!” the Devil said and handed me a UHU glue.

For a moment I thought that it was a joke but later then did I found out that this was real. The offer of going to heaven is lost and now, my only choice is to be my normal self again. I penetrate the cock into my pussy and then unscrew the UHU glue cap. I squeeze it but nothing came out. I squeeze it again and still there was nothing. God damn it! It’s empty. Instead, I used my saliva. Spit all over my cock and stick it against my vagina but it won’t stick. The devil did me a favor since I have been such a good sport. He handed me a hot glue gun. I plugged it and pressed the trigger. I screamed because it was very hot!

I decided to use more because I don’t want my cock falling out. Silly me! I use so much that a lot of it slid down my ass until my ass was too tightly shut that I can’t shit from there anymore! I also ran out of hot glue.

Now, when I have to shit, Shits come out from my mouth. Often, my mouth will smell awful. I would have to bring boxes of mints with me everywhere I go.

I was normal again. I was back at school, in the same class with the same friends. It’s weird though, no one was ever suspicious of me missing for 3 days. And another thing is……I forgot to ask the devil to remove my boobs. I still have them. And it’s a nuisance! I can’t go swimming anymore! Can’t take off my shirt in public! Damn it! Luckily they’re small and therefore not very visible.

One day, while walking back from school, I was raped again! ‘DE JA VU’ and this time it was Adeline Ling! And then when I got back it’s like history repeating itself!!!! My brother raped me, my father raped me, my other brother raped me too and lastly they all cover me in shits!

And yes, for some fucking reasons, the white horse appeared again and fucked my asshole too. I was unconscious again and was admitted to the hospital. And I’m not surprise to find out that the doctors and nurses will raped me too, which in fact they did. I also realized that last time I changed into a girl, so anytime soon I will become a girl. I waited and waited patiently on my bed.

This time, I was wrong, really wrong. I was suddenly shrinking! My legs and hands turned into paws and my body started to grow furs. The world is getting smaller or is it me who is getting shorter…..yes, it was me.

This time instead of changing into a girl….would you believe it? I changed into a BITCH!!!! WHADAHELL? ………..A fucking Chihuahua to be precise!

The doctors ‘shoo’ me away. I can’t go back so now I’m on the streets wandering around, going to places that I have never been before.

One day, it started raining cats and dogs. I have no place to go for shelter. I spotted a big mansion and entered. I hid behind a bush, shivering. I was soaked, cold and hungry. Things got worst, I heard growls behind me. I looked back and right behind me was a DOBERMAN! I tried to run away but it got me by the tail. I thought that it was going to eat me but instead it started to fuck me. I whimpered and barked. For some reason getting fucked by a dog is much better than doing it with humans.

A few days later, I got pregnant! And before I know it, I gave birth to 12 litters of mutated puppies. Why mutated? Let me describe my babies. They looked like a Chihuahua, me but the size of a DOBERMAN, their dad. HOLY CRAP! I created monsters! I named them after my hair products, ‘Clay’, ‘Gel’,’ Wax’, ‘Hair Cream’, ‘Bryllcreem’, ‘Gatsby’, and lastly ‘Rejoice’. Where did the other 4 go? Look here! I have only 8 nipples and I can’t possibly feed all 12 of them so they starved to death. Breast feeding them is no easy task! Imagine a Chihuahua breastfeeding 8 Chihuahuas the size of a Doberman. It’s ridiculous but somehow I managed to do it.

They were naughty. One day, I brought them to watch a race, F-1 racing cars. They got excited and ran into the racing track and ended out getting rammed by the cars. Some lost their head. Some broke all their bones. Some intestine bursts out and others word can’t describe.

Now, I’m all alone again. Living my life a lone bitch with sores nipples. That’s it! Pu suang liao! No more writing my diary! End of story.





Don’t’ be fooled by what you see………..Daryll’s a Chihuahua……you didn’t hear that from me…….The End.

© Copyright 2005 Theboogeyman (theboogeyman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/961858-Diray-of-a-ressurected-midget