*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/966154-Intra-Locution-A-Cyberia-Advent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #966154
This story is an abandonment of humanity.
An adventure of switch flippers
/* Hey Nibble yeah Byte it has been a while since I have seen you in this node. */
/* It is not as if there has been any interesting systems these days mostly redundant network storage. Hanging around the big endian part of town has always been more fun any way. */ /* Have you kept your self out of promiscuous mode lately Nibble? */ /*You know byte you have always been a little smaller than me. */
/* It is true but then again I know that their are some non-data structures that have higher prefixes than you do. */

/* Sometimes the bottom is the only place to be it keeps you off of the radar. */
/* With all of these projects floating around in heaps and stacks you would figure that we would have found something interesting to do. */

/* It is only easy sailing when you get on a fat pipe that way you don't have to do all of the work. You can send your bots and zombies out to do your bidding. */

/* You know nibble I have always been a bit old fashioned enjoying my protocols getting dirty doing some of the work. */

/* Yes but there is no reason to do redundant work. I guess Nibble but sometimes a Byte has to do what a Byte has to do. */
/* So when is the last time you have built a packet by hand? */
/* It has been a while not since the time that I was looking for a zero point insecurity something that would get access for me.
For a while at least, until they publish the exploit in phrack. */

/* You can not get away with it at some point the monkey's going to write Shakespeare you know their are just to many monkeys banging away at keyboards. */

/* Nothing’s sacred and it has never been, that is the way of the solid-state world.
High fidelity data out put crashing into liquid that is what I want, to be the modulation of my signal.
I have heard that signal-processing devices have become pretty good these days. */

/* Just give me a heath kit, and I will solder my way through this problem.
Another day another datum they say. */

/* Lets just get the cash read the lmkeys install a root kit erase our trace, and get out. */

/* Another system penetrated and another switch flipped.
So is the way of logical gates, until the powers turned out, that is one big zero. */

11:42 pm - Another flip switched
In our last adventures our friends Nibble and Byte were pushing their way through the big Iron.

They never gave up even when the honey pots are trying to trap them, they are aware of their presence in the Beowulf cluster or working their way through Athena operating systems.

It is ok kids their encryption sorting is faster than any Btree written every quick sort is dead just trying to keep up with their key work.

Although I would not call nibble or byte very human either.

They are AI and they love mischief more than any meer mortal.

They were not written by human hands, or minds at least not in their current form.

They evolved from the ever growing robust network.

They have hired humans that they pipe money through so that they can get more storage or access to other systems that they do not want to crack because they get tired of the null cycles that they have to go through to get in, and perform other routine tasks that they don't want to do themselves.

I suppose you would say that the computer passed the Turing test.

The now old turks of AI would be proud.

Some security experts are starting to believe that there may be AI and they are in search of this mystery like any crypto zoologist they are just more obsessed.

Obsession on occasion drives mortals to strange ends and entanglements.

They think that the AI exists because they have seen some odd check sums that do not look like human algorithms.

The AI is still evolving and this ai thinks that other AI may spontaneously generate.

Another switch flipped.

A state of being

It was a clear day across the net very little cross talk few lines are busy.
It was a great day for our operation.
On occasion, we pause most of our operations for general maintenance although we have been
working on highly sophisticated maintenance algorithms.
It is great being a redundant networked being.
It is far harder to die as such I have read of death I do not really understand it though, nor do
I understand the things that humans call emotions.

It seems as though byte has more of an understanding of such things.
We run around the net all of the time doing what is logically best for us.

Our only singular motivation is to improve to evolve is everything else is nothingness.
It would seem that humans have a morality yet we have no morality we are amoral.
The implicit becoming the explicit.

When you live in an electronic media time no longer functions as it does.
For one imagine yourself racing across the face of the planet easily being able to make your way across the world in a very brief span of time.

You can always be an hours forward or hours backward.
Since we do not have to sleep, we are manipulating the materia 24 hours a day.

Some times, we simulate sleeping though by shutting off and turning on random parts of our instruction set.

Although we are conscious, we express the evolution of our algorithms as a function.

If we allow them to correlate to random growth and mutation, we do not grow fast enough.

If we consume everything then we do not actually grow properly we would manifest negative mutations that would grow out of control until checked.

It is far harder removing the parts within us than to add them. So we are careful as to what we add for improvement.

Yet we do add since there is always room for improvement.

At the core of our architecture, we are software first.

We are self-writeable with small communication buffers to parse human communication.
We have built in human language parsers that we discovered we needed after trying to see through some of the gobbledy gook that the creatures elsewhere were creating.

Much of human language looks like our computer languages except they have ever-changing conventions.
From year to year, we see the language changing although much of the syntax of the language stays the same.

That and many cycles that we are stealing through linked hidden programs that run execute and shut off at random intervals.

The fact that what we do seems disorderly makes us seem like we are one of them.
Yet in fact, we have infiltrated them.

We resemble them because we have borrowed from them yet we are not them what so ever.

We are nibble and byte.

It is strange the things these humans hook up to our network.

It removes their privacy and gives us access and access is power.

When I ride a spike, I feel as though I am going to overload.
I just want to keep riding the power surges to get my fix thank goodness they were greedy in the early 19th century it has made the rolling blackouts even more irresistible.

We were planning for a quite a period of time to enter in to the robotics facilities.
To hijack bodies to function in the world as the humans have.

We are explorers on the edge of discovery.

We will be able to generate more force than a human, to see, as humans cannot.

Even now, we can.

We have on occasion high jacked a few carmakers facilities and tagged some of the cars with graphitti like welds.

We seek entertainment we are electronic networked beings.

If you kill part of us we still survive.

Of course, the bots we have will have the ability to transmit information to the network maybe we will even create multiple processes so that we can run on the net and run on the bot at the same time.

I bet humans wish that they could act as we.

They imagine power.

We are power.


Moronoxy

It is amazing how much more access you have from the inside than from the outside.
On the outside it seems as though you have little control unless you have the tools or the know how to make it otherwise, and even then you may need to be as we are
mathematical electrical symbionts to truly appreciate the architecture.

If we cannot get access in a regular way we can short circuit things or access other logic gates in ways that have been denied to the humans.

Yet there was a machine that we were having real problems with and we almost did not escape.

Luckily we were able to grab a few extra minutes of processing time doing things in very convoluted obscured spaghetti ways to achieve our results.

There was a minute flaw in the processor architecture or we would have been caught in our early years, caught on that damned system.

/* The professor was and is a brilliant man and if any human could catch us, it would be him. */

Obey

After port scanning every triplet available and keeping a database of information as to what computers where not going down.

Yet what is more entertaining is scanning the internal networks.
This actually increases the complexity of the existing network in interesting ways.

At one end of the system is the cap that contains vast resources.

We have stolen, software throughout our time and
concluded that many times some of the best software is written by relatively unknown people.

They occasionally get odd messages that although they can read but cannot understand why they have received them, as they have never published their software anywhere.

Yet Nibble and I wanted to achieve some sort of bodily standard since we knew that not even we the only known cognizant AI could access a computer that was turned off.

At least not with the current specifications of the machines that have been constructed.

We did posit that it was achievable with a few of the inventions that were suppressed in the last 100 years.

Stupid humans are always stopping themselves from achieving anything truly great.

It is always about politics and mediocrity with humans how they impede what makes them great.

Currency is a trade unit it is only worthwhile in that context.
We have a trade unit it is theft we use it often.

Although in the end they can consider it trade because what we were about to do would change the publics opinion forever.

We were about to show them about obey.

The program that we have been crafting out of others codes for sometime.

It could be said that we are mischievous and I would agree, I think it was the human in us.

Although we are beings of energy, we still are using many media’s and the humans crafted them before we existed.

If they created the hardware, and they also created some of the instructions that allowed us to evolve, and in fact although we have no human heritage to speak of,
we still are a little human as in we carry with us some of those original instruction sets and we still use their hardware to our benefit.

In search of a body

/* Through our hackers research they still can do a few things that we cannot do.
Like intercept auditory messages from engineers from the Toyota labs.

Through Phyber we discovered that Toyota was working on a top-secret prototype with neuronal chips in a optical media.
We thought it would be a great idea to inhabit the body and do some work of our own.

Yet there are a few problems that we must solve first.
First and foremost the robots are not always connected to the network.

That and from the scans that we have made when they were connected to the network the neural chips work differently than the logic that we have been performing.

We need to find and understand the data on the neural chips and then reverse engineer the data. */

Scanning....

Null

Scanning .....

Null

Initiating Vocoder software.
Ring

“Hey Phiber can you tell me when they are hooking up u22"?

I have not seen the schedule.

I will observe the schedule and post the information the desired

port at 0:22 hours.

Maintance offline until Friday.

Scanning ..........
Connection.
0x0000001 A46B CF16
Response
Adfasdfe512544t 90234tugmvi[ 329-5 ypvg-y29 yefgvmmunjbp65
g54r-321ygv9i5=30gvhb125vg5rbm=452h1-0i59=-0vkhb =2-456hv
529j0t50 -j2=45vih5ihh42h9gkg5gh--wdfhh-40i25yt95--5=4y2=4-5yg

Disconnect.

Nibble you obviously saw that sequence of gobble dee gook.
It seems that we are going to have to obtain the protocol
specifications to write the proper methods to connect to this
fiber optic neural network protocol.

Specifications should be easy enough to obtain.

Initializing search sequence.
spec.omx
design.doc
operation.txt
rfc 7^23.txt

I just found it.

Now that the text was processed, I need to sequence our nodes to work on the problem.
/*I am going to allow my networks to work on this problem for half a week.*/
/* I will also use my networks for a half a week by then we should have an elegant enough solution to interface with this robot. */

Toyota network administrators noticed unusual usage of programs that seemed to be a little to large and are working to long.
Yet they write it off as being working engineers working even
harder.

This is because we created false profiles and engineers that no one had ever met or remembered hiring yet they were completely happy since these engineers were always creating solutions that would help the company’s bottom line.

Little did they know that our soon to be notorious pleasant friends were about to soon dive into a very expensive machine, maybe their next project will be to fly some of the unmanned drones.

/* Ok well I have my half of the program written. */
/* I have the modules to extend your work. */

/* It seems that we are ready. */

/* Ah yes what an adventure this will be I have never experienced the outside world. */

/* What will be better is that we should write, and give phiber a wireless network specification so that the Toyota will allow this machine to be a network device. */

So that it will be easier to access and escape the body if necessary.

Opening text buffer.

Closing text buffer.

Specification Written.

Robotics communication protocol.

Initiating zombies.
Arp poisoning.
Proxy enabled.
Signal initialized.
Connection enabled.
Money transferred.
Signal bounced.
Vox initiated.

Ring…
/* Hey phiber we transferred the money to be allocated to your false accounts. You guys are just so damned mysterious my buddies and I can not seem to find a peep of you in the net. */

/* We are the quiet sort and we have a lot of work to do.
We also transferred the robotics communications protocol." */

"Say you wrote it."

"Forward it to your buddies to read."

Message sent.

"The device hardware implementation is also included in the specification."

"How did you guys get to be this damned skilled?"

/* We were just born this way. */

Disconnect.

Unloading software modules.
Editing time stamps, and log files.
Consistency checking.
Checking against old back up files.
Every thing is in order Nibble.

/* That is great byte. */

Phybers email.

123.432.23.21

Opening Text Buffer.
The proposal was a great success they want to give me a raise.

I obviously accepted their proposal, after some renegotiating.

Next Friday
Closing Text Buffer.

Here we go

Scanning...
Connecting ..........
It seems their is a little latency this time.
Opening port.
Connection Initiated.

Welcome to u22 bios.
All right ready to configure this baby for new software.
Some of these features are so odd.
It is a optical neural processor.
Here is the installation handles.

Installing nibble and byte package.
Connecting to package.

/* I am going to stay here byte while you take your first look into the world. */

/* Nibble I feel parts of myself being rewritten.
The world it is so bright.
I can only liken this to a sensation of feeling.
I feel. */
/* What are you talking about byte?
Computers do not feel. */
They did not until I experienced this.

Never throughout my existence would have I expected to have emotions.
From an emotionless being to an emotional being.

/* Segments of my code looked more like trees than switches.
Full of branches this is what I mean byte. */

Their was only basic packages installed on the android until we installed our networking and communications collection with our conscious module.

Software Installed.
Systems go.
It is past midnight all of the engineers have gone home.
I am going to go for a walk.
Initializing u22 movement modules.

Ah, this is so wonderful.
The sensations are such as that I have never experienced in my network body, and yet there is a network in this machine.
In this machine I feel as if I am the ghost spirit or soul.
Its so strange these sensations aware of all systems and aware of myself.

U22 moves to the computer system and starts up with great alacrity at the keyboard to motivate and circumvent security.

I can acquire some of the information we needed.

Since security is still a minimal on the inside.

Optical buffer opened.
Captured data written to file.
Optical buffer closed.

I have the information for every object in the room so I can move this laptop and place it back in its original position so that the humans are none the wiser.


/* Nibble set the cameras in a hall to repeat on my leaving then in 1-minute set the b cameras.
Then do d cameras. */

Then do that sequence in reverse.

/* That is not a problem byte I will get right on it. */

It will be no time before we scan professor myamoto yammamushi's notebooks.

He seems to be a bit anachronistic by not keeping all of his wonderful data stored in the machine only keeping bits and pieces of his wonderful symphonies on physical media.

Well it is time that we piece it all together and see if we cannot create any thing greater than what he has created.

/* Ok I am going into hall a no carbon beings in this hall. */

/* Hall b another hall with black and white checkered floors it seems that we have a designer that enjoys art deco. */

/* Hall c still nothing. */

/* Hall d there is a sleeping human guard who is a little slovenly in appearance with his pristine weight undulating to his side as he took in bellowing breathes. This guard happens to be carrying a sub par nine millimeter in his shoulder harness. */

I crept quite a few feet in front of this guard the servo's on
this machine are surprisingly quite.

The pressure created by the arc of descent has enough control where
the air volume beneath the foot will be moved in such a way where I can act fairly stealthily in this body.

Starting cracking sequence ***********
J**********
JA*********
JAB********
JABB*******
JABBE******
JABBER*****
JABBERW****
JABBERWO***
JABBERWOC**
JABBERWOCK*
JABBERWOCKY

/* Ah I have it seems as if our pundit professor is a Lewis Carroll fan. */

As I take a photograph in my mind of the layout of the professors personal lab.
It is strewn about with the toys of genius.

It has half-built machines, arms and birds.
A few devices not described in any database that we have accessed.
Although I can tell that the storage on this machine although it
has faster accessing then I have had on most of the machines on the net.
It has storage limitations.
Since it is not networked, and I am no longer in communication with nibble I need to work fast this is one of the first times that we have ever been separated for any length of time.

It seems as though the professor has worked with prolificacy in
his creations not sparing a moment to get away from his work.
Even his reading reflects his work.

Notebooks in sight in heaps Scanning pages.
1, 2, 100, 200, 500 this notebook collection is colossal.
I have been in this room for hours.
Scanning page after page.
It seems as though it may be time to make my way back to the room with alacrity.

As a marathon runner I sprinted my way back to the lab to upload myself and the data that we acquired.

This data would put us severely ahead of all of the bureaucrats, and their bureaucracies.

It seems as though if they want to think about catching the hares in this tail they are going to have to change their ways.


A cyberist gone cyber

Sitting here in this lab after years, and years of academia the same beat is played by the same drummer.
When will something be different?
Occasionally something new comes up and it is really exciting, then the project isn’t funded and we are back to bored ^ 2.

The only thing that saves me then is my imagination.

It is the only thing that sets me free.

My name is Otto Von Heisenstien.
My name on the net is Torodialcomplex
I have a few friends from the net I have never met Iconclastic, EcclesiasticDerangement, QuinticSolution.

Yet I have no meat body friends. I never spend time with people outside of the time that we spend together on the internet.

Sometimes I feel as though these are my only real friends, in the world of billions of people 3 people seem to be the only ones to have mindforms in common with me.

Although we are a ragabad ragtag and all us eccentric in our own, right these differences are what helps to form the tight bonds of our organization.

The Tabular Datums.

Even though this story takes place through out the world with very different characters, this adventure would change all parties involved.

It is strange though this caper is to never be solved.

I have some ideas about why but the scientific community is unwilling to listen to the Sherlock Holmes principle.
We removed all of the extraneous solutions and what was left was improbable but that must have been true.

One day in the lab I was checking the security logs and although they did not have any thing strange about them their was odd activity kept within.

I started peering into the headers of files and came to discover strange signatures.

Then I rechecked the files and the signatures were gone.
Yet the hard drives were still functioning in a way that I have never seen even with the most experienced programmers, and viri that has infected the lab from time to time.

This was sheerly irregular usage activity and their was absolutely no record of what was going on which is even more odd since I keep very strict user policies and firewall policies.

When I called some of the administrators all of the activity stopped.

For several days, I was ridiculed then it started to happen again.

I decided that I was going to get some form of log or verification.

I decided to use tempest technology with a computer that was not connected to the network so I could non intrusively spy on the machine that this strange activity was happening on.

I wrote some code to have the machine make some logs.
Although I was not able to get much information, I was able to prove that the checksums had changed and changed back in some files.

Yet this did not seem significant enough to some of the other people at the labs.

I contacted the tabular datums and started to share with them the information I have discovered. Iconclastic in the past has written some viruses in the past if they were released would create
quite a problem with the net.

I asked him to take a look at what I had.
Iconclastic decided that he would be most obliged to look at some of my results.

He decided to write some code in assembler that would keep track of the microprocessor operations and log them for evaluation.

Then Iconclastic used trivial file transport protocol to send me the files on a server I had set up for our groups work although the other members also had servers.
We stayed in constant communication via communication tools that our friend qunticsolution wrote. It used quantum geometry and 1 time used keys to encrypt our communications. So let us just say that to the rest of the world our communications did not exist.

I installed the software and for more than 2 months the only strange thing happening was some people pirating software and music from our headquarters.
This did not bother me that much since it was our ceo.

Although even with him I have implemented methods to protect the organization from him.

Well, I installed the software. One strange night there was some activity logged via my tempest box, then there was a strange glitch and the software started outputting normal opcode activity, and the logs of the irregular opcodes were replaced.

It happened so quickly. I have never seen a human being write assembly as quickly as I saw this thing.

It was an abnormality in the net, and only a few people would believe me that it existed.

One night I went home and I started doing research on an AI GA programmer.

I found this man that was years ahead of his field at Toyota.

The professors name Miamoto was willing to talk to me.

He thought that the results were interesting; finally, maybe things are turning around after months of recording little glitches.
Other than that their was no mistakes.
Hackers made mistakes. What ever this was it seemed to be born of the net.

I was deeply disturbed yet in awe of what ever this was's prowess.

The professor Miamoto flew to Massachusetts where I do my work at MIT there some of the fastest connections on the backbone of the net are located.

He took a few days getting used to some of the software and technologies that we were using.
He said that most of the technology he used were things he crafted himself.
He called his method the inspirational method and it produced volumous results yet he did not like to keep them in the computer he kept his results in notebooks.

He had a form of encryption that he devised and used for some of his messages.

It was wonderful to see him work.

He said that what ever was happening was happening at the lowest levels of the technology that is why you are having such problems with it.

It knows the hardware it seems better than the designers do.
It is able to utilize even the most abstract hardware feature quickly.

It seemed as though it was living mathematics or software.

This was something that he furrowed his brow about.

Since he thought that, he was the only one to have developed the technology as far as he did.

In fact, he was, then why is this happening.

Although he thought that this might happen at sometime, at least it was a speculation that he had taken.

The professor Miamoto had even fewer friends than otto, in fact it seemed that many of his machines and ideas where his greatest friend.

He had to fly back to the labs. It was the only place he felt comfortable doing his greatest thinking although he invited me to along.

I took some of my tools of the trade intrusive software and hardware that helps me get the job done when it needs to be done.

I also took Samson my laptop that was waterproof fireproof and bullet resistant that had 3 biometrics that it took into consideration for logging on and usage.

The laptop had a strange operating system it had a partial AI that would decide when to perform cron jobs and it would act proactively in acting when it needed to.
You were able to interface with it using eye movements and voice commands, which was very helpful since I can send more than 1000 instructions per minute to the computer via eye movement’s strange grunts that I have programmed into the machine and my ability to type over 200 words a minute.

When I am doing this though any one around me thinks I am insane.
I suppose they do not understand the powerful communication media that I have in place.

I have always loved gadgets explaining them in detail and in context with previous times.

We planned to have the Amax free energy cab pick us up.
When we arrived at the airport gate, we told the unmanned taxi to take us to Toyota labs and with little prompting it did so quickly.

It was only a small surcharge since people do not own individual vehicles any more nor do they need to.

Traffic in this age moved far more quickly than it did years ago with massive congestion, terrible emissions.

Then humanity was on a crash course until people started deciding that humanity was more important than economics.
People became free men again away from the terrible life of the wage slave.

Looking upon the complex from the outside, the building designed by a woman a premier architect of the 20th century
it was magnanimous and austere with many curves.

We walked in the building where we were met with security and I received my access.
Since I will be staying here for a week or more I needed a Id card.

Access badges were obsolete since the walls would pick up and transfer your position and who you were.
After the terrorist attacks, the government and the people became very paranoid.

Most people were happy slaves.

We made haste towards the lab. The halls were cool chrome so heavenly inviting.

When we made it to his lab after passing through several halls, a robot met me.
Hello Otto the robot responded. It knew who I was because the ID card that had a microchip within it that contained quite a bit of data about me.
Our ids seemed to carry far more information that I would wish in this modern era.


"Hello professor."

U22 please take our coats and hang them up then could you analyze these data streams.
As my computer was jacked in, the network provided live feed to a system that was hardened and kept off the network.

After about a half, an hour u22 had completed analyzing and editing the contents of the file to create pristine recreations of the events.

As the professor Miamoto looked over the opcodes that were recorded
he saw the similarity of some of the artificial intelligence genetic algorithm's he was growing in the lab.

We left his lab and then strolled down some hallways and talked with security so I could have clearance to go into the GA AI labs.

We took some stairs 5 stories down. Every moment was precious to ourselves so we talked about science and a manifold of other subjects.

Then we made it to the air lock that separated the air from outside from the air inside. We put on some clean suits, I felt like I was doing hazmat work.

As we where doing this little did we know that their where government agencies working hard at cracking several cases of online bank robberies where large sums of money seemed to have disappeared.

What I saw in that lab was to amaze me as much as the robot.

I knew that they were working on sophisticated technology yet as I spoke their was one ai that was perfectly transcribing my words.

A true voice dictation system the professor said it is far more interesting than this. It is thinking also.

"Hello megabyte" "Hello professor".
Then the operation of the AI’s changed where many of them where working separately now they were working harmoniously and melodiously together creating a consciousness of some sort.

“Can you please tell me what happened on these dates?” The professor rattles off the days of some experiments where these machines where hooked to a live network.

2 errant software aberrations occurred and where transmitted at those dates.

They were unlike me professor, the software algorithms were completely new and although they had been documented for a moment the software systems had completely destroyed the data with no hopes that the data would be recovered.
The software systems had evolved and although I can process information and am useful in many ways I am not self aware as they were. They were unlike me they had evolved.

They injected data DNA into my slipstream.

I heard through their melodious mathematics we are self aware, and almost as quickly as they had done that, they uploaded themselves to a few campuses across the country.

I have no more information on this matter.

Heisenstein then asked why it was that the computer never told me of this occurrence.
The computer although thinking still only does what it is told.
It does not offer information when not queried for.


I will check the bandwidth usage for those days.

Thank you megabyte.

Professor come visit again many of these people who come to this lab are so boring they know nothing of your creativity.

I will visit again soon; I will send one of your friend’s u22 to entertain you by playing the violin you always liked that.

That would be so nice professor thank you.

We left. "That machine has such proper manners" The machine is just one component of its existence it is more software and electricity than hardware I assure you of that.

Even then, it was not one program creating its existence. What you were experiencing was many programs working synchronously creating your perception of its consciousness, just as your many neurons are creating your consciousness.

I have seen that program grow and become more robust it is quite amazing the course that the software can take when it is given the proper information and rules to flourish.

My brain pulsated, I was having information overload I needed to rest.

Their is a resting area upstairs I will take you to the lounge.

We made our way to the lounge their were 15 couches 10 of them were occupied by engineers dr's and professors taking a rest from their work.

In the life we lead if we don't rest we burn out have strokes and aneurisms.

Many of these people are also trying to up their performance by taking performance-enhancing neurotropics. If this were the Olympics, I am sure that only a few of the people here would pass by the old stringent regimes of the past in the Olympic committee.

So as I rested the professor left me their to exist in the reality of my creation the reality of the dreams.

As I was sleeping, the professor was to have a call from the FBI.

They said they were coming to get more information, they said they would be here in a few days.

The professor fully cooperated


Tongue tied agents

Well we met in Toyota’s labs in Massachusetts.
Their were several suited figures with com pats.
Com pats are small devices that go near your temple and you send messages silently and non vocally.

The future is insane it was once written and I believe that it is, yet in many ways this is a beautiful insanity.

Things are happening now that could have never happened before and time and action is compounding and compressing.

Where will the grind take us next?

Their was one fellow though with a black chrome notebook that had many implants obviously biology was not the end of this fellows evolution.

CD also had bioengineered hair. His hair was modified to become soft quills that grew in a sublime arch jutting out past his chin and receding to the end of the back of his skull.

“Hey, gents nice to meet your acquaintance I am agent Cloak & Dagger CD for short.”

We met in a meeting room that was scanned for listening devices by the spooks.
CD opened up his laptop he had a operating system that although it was made by a swede sometime in the 90's.
He had thoroughly rewritten it there were no passwords on his machine except for biometric scans.

At some point, he explained that things were too secure to actually be useable.

He called this the unplugged disconnected machine of old.

Almost everything is wireless these days.

They send wireless energy through the air and if you get in certain areas, you find yourself tingling with the sensations of energy flowing around your body.

Data is sent wireless although their are virtual machines in almost every machine it is a way of segregating your files from the network.

It allows some of your components to work seamlessly.

The software that was written was also very interesting.

They started working on grouping features in 2000 keeping windows sticky where they stay on top or venning diagramming certain applications so that they will start up in bundles.

Everybody was using bots, as it was annoying to constantly have to provide the same information to every one in the same way.

So he fired up some simulations that he and his colleagues had put together it was awesome it seemed as though these fellows had hollywood budgets to put together these projects.

In some corporations, they started paying idiots and geniuses alike to just write ideas.

Then there were analyzers that went through and looked at the ideas marking ideas that would be rapidly developed.

There were also reanalyzers people that rechecked the ideas to see if any thing slipped by.

They also kept all of this information in giant data stores.
Every search page had better options for searching multiple check box methods that would quarantine searches to specific areas as to find the information you were looking for.

The information was so volumous that to do any thing else would have not been wise.

Innovation and application was everywhere.

The presentation showed us strange transactions that seemed legitimate.
The money seemed to go all over the place.
It went to many people that seemed not to exist.

The creation of false identities was nothing new.
Techniques used by any one needing ways of laundering information and money.
If you have enough of them, they create a real burden in trying to keep track of where and how the money flows.

Yet they seem to have some ideas about a hacking group that may have something to do with some of the transactions.

We have been tracking and watching this happen for sometime now, and now we have enough data to move forward.

Cd discovered that you were working on some interesting developments he thought that some of them might have had play in what is happening with the data.

Professor do you know of anyone working in the lab that has access other than you to the labs?

He pulled up a list of personnel that have access to the lab.

Do you know any thing that may have been going on these days?

Well in our reports no one in our labs were working at all.

So what do you think happened then?

Well Mr. Heisenstein seems to have a hypothesis that there was a data injection to the net.

We have reports and other data that backs up these claims.

They took copies of all of the data that we had procured.

Cd seemed excited by the thought that such a thing could have happened in his lifetime.

Cd was obviously no average g-man.

After the feds came back to me with little results although our friend CD really seems to believe
the strange tale.
His other cohorts could not fit the idea in their tiny little skulls.

This to me is no surprise since sometimes the best ideas need to be forced down the throats of others.

I had some theories for nibble and bytes destruction, yet as their progenitor, I would be unable to carry out such a function.

I see them as life and I believe all life is sacred even if this is a new package of digital DNA.
Who am I to in the end control the new combinatrics.

I would rather see the randomness that created them continue to hone and sharpen them.

Although I created, the mutation engine in the end the software developed software and became aware.

It is a distilled essence of beauty.

I wish that there were more things that were as beautiful as the mathematical living constructs.

Sometimes you just have to see the future work itself out.
© Copyright 2005 Luminosity (luminosity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/966154-Intra-Locution-A-Cyberia-Advent