*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971055-Sometimes-Its-Just-a-Need
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #971055
A date to meet a man that she knows can bring all her unspoken fantasies into reality.
Sometimes it’s just a need, a scent maybe. The words slid through her mind as she dressed. Smoothing the black nylons along her leg, as she snapped them into the garters, her fingertips siding over the silky wetness of her swollen cunt lips, bringing them to her nose, the scent musky. The texture, slick. Tasting all of this as she sucked her fingers clean. Stepping into the wickedly high heels, the little strap that buckled . Watching herself as she prepared to go out. Breasts straining over the too tiny bra as she leaned forward to finish her makeup. The perfume was smoothed along her inner thighs, between her breasts. Turning and checking out her bare ass. Dabbing the perfume at the top of the crack of her ass. As the short skirt is pulled in place, the tiny clinging sweater pulled over her head. A thought crosses her mind. Would he be able to smell the slut in her?


The cold vinyl of the taxi seat on her ass, she saw the cabdriver looking at her legs, and meeting his eyes in the mirror, she uncrossed her legs, the soft shaved lips of her mons teased His eyes. Long nails sliding along her inner thighs, she did what she had just done not a few minutes before. Delicate fingers sliding over the swollen flesh, parting the lips, dipping her finger over the shiney sweet pink lips. Looking up at him in the rearview mirror, she brought her fingers up and suckled her wetness from them. As they arrived at the bar, she felt good. Hot, sexy , hungry and she wondered if it showed. She stepped out of the cab and into the night.

She walked in the bar, feeling all eyes on her, and wanted to laugh. She didn't actually know Him. Had never even seen a picture of Him . Taking a seat at the bar, one long leg sliding over another as her heel caught the bottom of the rung. She waited. Approached again and again, she turned away the advances. Then suddenly her head lifted. Like a predator, catching the scent of prey. He approached. She knew as their eyes met. He took the barstool next to her, swung to face her, his foot slid to the bottom of her bar stool and unhooked her crossed leg. His voice low among so many in the now crowded bar, two words were spoken. "Show me.” Her heart kicked, her belly dropped and her cunt creamed, as she uncrossed her legs slowly, nylon sliding over nylon, as her bare cunt peeked at Him from beneath the skirt. He ordered a drink seeming not to play attention, and nodded once "Good girl."

Rising, he offered her his arm as the waitress came to tell Him the table was ready. He watched her slide in, his eyes took in everything. He moved in behind her, he spoke quietly, "around your waist.” Her eyes flew to His. She pulled the skirt up feeling the cold vinyl beneath her ass, but as she moved to sit, she gasped, LOUD. His hand was beneath her as she sat down, two fingers spearing into her cunt. He leaned close and whispered hotly against her ear, his fingers roughly shoved deeper into her, almost bringing her off the seat. His blunt fingers imprisoned a nipple through her sweater and twisted and tugged. His breath hot, "slut," He murmured. Her hips almost lifting off the seat as she creamed into His hand.

They were in a crowded place, her eyes lifted, face flushed as she looked about hoping no one was looking. Or was she. He chuckled deeply into her ear, sipped His drink, and shoved a third finger deep. He whispered, " fuck me little slut . . . show me how much you wish it were my cock". She whimpered, her hips moved, her cunt muscles tightened. And still he was calm, cool and collected. His thumb nail suddenly flicked her clit. Pressed into it almost cutting her as she worked herself wantonly on His fingers. Just when she was ready to cum, that hand was gone. Patting her thigh, He asked her if she felt okay, that she looked a bit feverish.


To be Cont'd
© Copyright 2005 sparkie (sparkie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971055-Sometimes-Its-Just-a-Need