*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971847-Just-a-Need-Part-II-and-III
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #971847
Part I is #971055. Any reviews or comments is appreciated.
Her eyes were wild, she reached up to brush the hair from her face, it trembled visibly,. He took her hand pressed a kiss into the palm and then drug it under the table, to place it on His cock, throbbing hard and thick. She whimpered and looked at Him with pleading eyes. He kissed the tip of her nose, leaned in and whispered, "lift up.” His hand sliding down her back, curving over and under her ass, his fingers sliding again into her aching cunt. He moved close again, whispered, "I’m going to fuck you here. Driving two fingers deep inside the wet throbbing center of her. Then trailing them out and back, the wetness teased around the tight ring of her ass. His voice rough, “and here.” Slowly pressing the tip of one finger against her asshole. "Take me inside,” He said as He bit into her shoulder and pressed against the tight ring. "Ahhhhhhhhh," her voice broke as His finger slipped deep inside her ass . “Take more," He whispered viciously against her ear. “Fuck it, show me you want me to fill your ass with cock, my little slut."

Tears filled her eyes. Not tears of pain, not tear of indignance. For this is what she came for. This is what she ached for. To feel. To be made to feel, to know the purest of pleasures. The pleasure of feeling without guilt, without remorse. But still it scared her. This need. It threatened to overtake her. She took a slow deep breath and pushed herself deeper onto the hard male finger,. Thick and broad, He didn't move. He didn't take. She knew in that moment that it would be all about her giving into and acknowledging what He already knew. He was demanding she embrace the slut she hid thought she hid so well.

She bit into her lip, the wetness from her hungry cunt now slipping down between her ass cheeks. Her hand suddenly felt the hard cock pulsing within it. She stroked it through His pants, as she slowly, experimentally leaned back against the booth. The finger still buried deep inside her ass, she moved her hips slowly. She moved forward then upward, feet braced on the floor. God she wanted, needed and she felt it so deep inside. The moving of her hips caused a deeper penetration in her ass, and she leaned toward Him. Her fingers stroking Him. Her nails dragging along the shaft, slipping between His legs cupping the heavy sac.

She was right there. The movements of her hip, the cool air teasing her hot needy flesh, she could cum, she knew it, was right there. She worked the muscles deep inside her cunt, tightening them and rocking forward and back on the finger so deep inside her. She turned into Him, trembling as she felt her whole body tighten, strain for the release and she pressed against Him. To anyone looking she was snuggling. But, he knew,. Knew she was close. He could feel the tightening, the subtle movements, and as she leaned into Him He said, in only one word, "No." She didn't want to listen, didn't care. She moved again, tightened again. But she had forgotten He could feel that too, could feel her body tightening.

A tsking sound was what she heard next. She didn't understand it at first, too lost in the orgasm that was right there. Begging to be released. She barely saw the movement of His hand. But damned if she didn't feel the ice. Right against her clit, tight to her cunt. Held there as His finger withdrew, as He pushed it deep inside her sweet cunt. He leaned down, His voice soft as He nuzzled her neck, "I said no.” He kissed her lightly, gently. Then smiled, touching her nose with His fingertip.

to be continued...

PART III

Her head dropped, she wanted to cum. It still hadn't left her as the ice melted and He seemed to be distracted by the people in the bar. Her eyes dropped to His hand as she heard the steady tapping of His fingers as the music came on. He looked at her and smiled, as if nothing had happened. He tugged on her hand gently, "come on lets dance." Moving from the booth, waiting patiently, holding out His hand to her.
He watched, with an amused chuckle as she tried to right her skirt, to slide along the vinyl seat. Then He turned, taking her hand in His and led her to the dance floor as a slow song came on. He moved into the crowd of people and drew her into His arms.

His strong thigh slid between hers. His one hand ran down over her hip, then lower. His fingertips teasing over the rounded curve of her ass. Taking her other hand in his, curling it up between them. And for all the innocent look of it. He actually used. His fingers to trap a nipple. Stroking, tugging, feeling it tighten.. As He pulled her hips close so that His cock pressed against her. She trembled , looked up at Him. He smiled softly , "soon baby soon, Aren’t You enjoying Yourself?” As His fingers slid along the crack of her ass through the skirt, tormented her as He slowly began to tug it higher. She felt the air kiss the rounded curves of her ass and she looked up into His eyes. “please . . . “


She leaned into Him. feeling His strength. Hating that He seemed uneffected. It somehow made her angry, needing Him to feel this incredible ache as well. She pressed closer, her hips now moving with the sensual ease of a woman under control. Teasing brushes of her hip against His cock, her warm breath in His ear, nails dragging a hungry trail down His shoulder. She closed her eyes and moved with Him. They may as well have been alone, for all she noticed. But He noticed, the envious eyes, and His eyes twinkled as she tried to turn the tables.

He took her hands, casually slid them up and over His shoulders, as His hold shifted. As He allowed her the full press of His body. He could almost see the smile of accomplishment as she thought she had turned the tables. He felt her sudden shock, as He let her know, showed her, exactly Who was the One with control. For the moment she moved in, pressed and tried to lure. His rough thick fingers slid just beneath that tiny sweater, along the curve of her back, and traced the silky flesh suddenly bared. Felt her reaction, He leaned back and smiled, kissing the tip of her nose. AGAIN..


His hands slid against the soft skin of her back, slowly up her side, cupping her breast as He pulled her closer. Leaning close He whispered into her ear, "come closer baby.” H e smiles into her hair, feeling the shiver that runs through her, just as His fingerips close on her nipple. Tugging it, torturing it, His other hand slid down her ass and pushed her against His hard cock. She melted, the only word for it.. Her back arched, she ground her hips against Him. His hand slid around her neck, His thumb stroked the pulse there, tipped her head back. And as His lips hovered over hers, as His eyes met hers, He took one step back, pinning her to the wall behind her.

His mouth swept over hers, tongue pressing through, His thigh slid between hers. His hands moved to the wall behind Him, imprisoning Her, shielding Her from the eyes of those so close by dancing and drinking. Her hands still around His neck, she tipped her head back to look into His eyes, He stared back into her own, and nodded once. He felt her tremble, felt her eyes slowly move over Him. He dropped His head, forehead leaning against hers and watched her hands slowly move down from His shoulders. She heard the intake of His breathe, as she touched Him...slowly at first.

To be Cont'd

© Copyright 2005 sparkie (sparkie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/971847-Just-a-Need-Part-II-and-III