*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/976693-The-Night-Shift-Ch-5
by BLAZE
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #976693
Chapter 5 of the Night Shift
Chapter Five

As I walked in, it was very dark. Except for the light in the middle of the stage. There was a long pole and a chair, I guess just for me. Monica shoved me to the right and we started to walk down the long hall toward the dressing rooms. As I walk in the dressing room, she told me to undress and put on the outfit, and then she left. I took off my shirt, slid down my pants, panties and stepped out of them. I took my hand and stretched it across my back, popped my bra and then slid that off. I bent over and took the nurses uniform with the hat out the bag and put it on. Then I slipped on the tools of my new trade: four-inch stiletto heels. As I walked around, I was glad no one was in the dressing room other than I, because as I walked across the floor, I truly thought I was going to break my neck. After about ten minutes I felt a lot more comfortable in my shoes but I was beginning to get real nervous. Monica walked in and said "Cassie, remember what I taught you. Taz is here and he is the owner, you need to dance for him." She motherly grabbed my arms and continued saying," We are using the same music that we practiced to. Don't be nervous. It will only be him. Make him feel as if you are making love to him and you got the job…. I guarantee". I just stared at her blankly and began to turn around and walk out the door. Monica led me to the back of the stage and over loud speakers someone announced my name. The curtain was raised and the music started out real smooth. I walked toward the center of the stage with the spotlight in my eyes slowly crisscrossing my legs and I immediately noticed a brown skinned man in a dark blue linen suit sitting at the center table with a beer in front of him. He wasn't looking at me but was casually talking to Monica who was nearby. I believed him to be Taz. I knew I had to make it real good.
I began to move closer to the chair, which was at the center of the stage. I stopped in front of the chair and let the music begin to move me. My hands began to stretch up toward the ceiling and I began to wiggle my fingers to the music. They slowly proceeded to come down and caress the base of my neck; they slid to my breasts slowly, slowly down to my stomach and then to my thighs. My hips began to sway from left to right, then left again. I turned around and around slowly until I saw my target again, took off my hat, threw it and seductively licked my lips. My curly hair began to fall over my shoulders and down my back. I bent over flipped my hair and came up slowly. Then I straddled the chair. I slowly began to unbutton my uniform. First… one button, then the next, then the next, then the next, until the dress fell off. My thighs gripped the chair and because of the oil I used to rub down my body, under the lights it began to glisten. I quickly jumped off the chair and walked over to the pole. I twirled and twirled around the pole and began to pull off my bra. When I stopped, I pulled down my panties and stepped out of them. I noticed that Taz stopped talking in mid-sentence. He began to take notice and look at me. I went into a back bend and threw my legs over my head, which exposed the creamy pinkness between my thighs. I hit the floor and slithered slowly toward the end of the stage then stopped. The music ended and I smiled, got up, bent over, picked up my things, which were scattered everywhere and walked off the stage. As I began to walk toward the dressing room, I looked back to see if Taz was watching me and he was. I winked. I guess it never hurts to flirt, just a little.
I finally got into the dressing room and collapsed. I was really tired! That took a lot out of me. I kicked off my shoes, which were cramping my feet, and I sat down in the chair to rub them. I was breathing really hard due to being nervous and being out of shape. Monica came in and was looking happy. We waited there which seemed like an hour. She left again and then returned.
"I think Taz likes you". Monica said.
"Why?"
"He wants to hire you, he almost broke his neck straining to see you especially when you flipped your legs over your head. That sealed the deal. By the way, what are you going to call yourself?"
"Spicy". I blurted out. Monica frowned disapprovingly.
"I mean, Sierra".
"That sounds much better". Then Monica gave me a hug. "You will meet Taz on Friday and that is when you start working. You are going to work the night shift. Let's get something other than that nurse's outfit. It looks a little crappy. Let's grab something to eat and I will pay. We need to celebrate". Then I put my clothes back on and we left.

Friday night.

I drove to the club that night and there were lots and lots of cars. The parking lot was full. I grabbed my bag and walked in. Monica was going to meet me. I was so glad that the club was so far away on the other side of town where I didn't know anyone. But, it was very popular nightspot. It was an upscale gentleman's club. As I strolled into the club the music was pumping and there was a heavy smell of smoke that swirled through the air. It was still pretty dim, but I could see men of all shapes and sizes. Women were giving lap dances to lust filled admirers and the dancers on the stage that were completely naked were using their seductive flava to suck every dollar from willing. The scent of sex was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I began to glance around as if I was a tiger, sizing up my prey. Short men, tall men, fat men and small men. I quickly went to the dressing room with my bag and there were about ten young ladies there in various stages of undress, rubbing lotion on their bodies, stretching, laughing and talking. Right when I walked in all eyes were on me and the talking stopped. Monica was already there sitting in a chair. I introduced myself.
"Hi, I'm Cassie".
A dark skinned big booty dancer perked up. "What's up? I'm Mia, this is Kendle (pointing to each lady), Erica, Ava, Luscious, Diamond and Monica".
"I know Monica already, she's a friend of mine". I said.
"Yeah, this is Cassie, my girl". Monica said. "Cassie come sit over here". She pointed to an open chair with a table and mirror. "You can get ready over here". I walked over and sat down. I put on my brand new outfit and mentally got ready. I knew my parents would be very upset with me, if they knew, but I felt as if I didn't have a choice. My part-time job would not pay the bills. The part-time job couldn't even pay my electric bill in my home. I was determined not to lose everything my dad worked for. I guess I should have worked harder in the past so I could have used my mind and talents. Maybe I wouldn't have had to use my body and maybe I wouldn't be here.
"Cassie are you ready?" Monica said to me and broke me out my daydream.
"Ready as I will ever be". I smirked.
"Cassie, you will be ok. Now go and make your money".
I got up and walked down the hallway went up the stairs. The music was booming.
The heavy voice of announcer said, "There is a new lady for you guys, let's be nice and welcome Sexy Sierra!"
The curtain was raised. A spot light was on me and I could barely see. I started to squint and the music started to boom through the speakers. I strutted out blazing. I broke out in a fireman's outfit with a red fireman's hat, a red pushup bra, red thong and red high heels. I wanted them to feel the slow… slow….. burn. The lights were pulsating around me. I grabbed the pole, twirled around it fast and lowered myself to the ground. The men started clapping when I threw off my jacket, hat and my red-hot pushup bra was exposed underneath. I grabbed the pole, flung my legs upside down and then hung there. I unsnapped the front of my bra and a splash of water came over me. I touched my now erect nipples, rubbed my stomach and I smiled. I bent over with my back facing the audience with my ass in the air. I walked over to the first man in the front and took five dollars in my teeth, I allowed the next guy to put two or three dollars in my g-string and I dropped to the floor in a split. More water came splashing down (I had everything set to splash on me) and I was soaking wet. I started to crawl on my hands and knees. I went to the next man with my legs open and grabbed another bill. Men were throwing money on the stage and I was gladly accepting it. I liked being the center of attention. In fact I loved it. My ego soared sky high. All you could hear was catcalls, whistles and yells. I rolled around in the money on the stage and it began to stick to me. I pulled down my panties and threw them off. I laid on my back, open, closed, open, and closed my thick muscular legs again just to tease. The water rolled down the curves of my body, past mound between my legs and through the tautness of my ample buttocks. I lost my inhibition and proudly showed what made me a woman. I commanded attention and I got it. Then the music stopped. I jumped up, collected my bills and proudly left the stage. Once I got back to the dressing room, I felt as if I was high. I have never seen so much money in my life. I had to give a percentage to the house but he rest was all MINE! I counted the stack of money greedily in my hands and at the end of the night after a couple of more sets; I had over three hundred dollars. GOOD LORD! Shit, I could do this every night. I was happy that at this pace in a couple of months I would have enough to take care of my house. I wouldn't lose it.
The next four nights I worked it like a pro. For the next four months I worked and made enough money to take care of my home. I had saved it and I felt good. I was bringing in over 1200.00 a week. The money was great. I had fallen in love. It romanced me and treated me well. It seduced me and was the best lover I had ever known. I kissed my money every night when I packed my bags and went home. I began to treat myself. I started dancing at the clubs again, buying the latest clothes, traveled, I did what I wanted and when. I hadn't given any thought to Kelvin. But that was in another life. I pushed my feeling down inside of me. I knew what I did was not really right, but I consoled myself into believing that desperate times created desperate measures. I had saved my home and that meant the world to me. I had saved the life that my parents had created for me. I began to give lap dances to make money faster. I had a plan to pay off my home and go back to school, so I did. But it was wearing me out. I didn't really like giving lap dances but it assisted me in making money faster and faster. At first it was kind of gross, I mean taking off my clothes was one thing, but actually dry humping someone was quite another. Sometimes, men would cum on my leg, I would grab the money and run to wash off. I ran into a couple of freaks that wanted dates or they would try to grab on me when I danced. This was a job and a job only. I was not going to date anyone and the men needed to know the difference between a sweet fantasy and reality. This experience definitely was growing me up. But at the end of each night, I left with a smile on my face. All in a days work.
Yes, I believe I was definitely hooked.





© Copyright 2005 BLAZE (dorianblaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/976693-The-Night-Shift-Ch-5