*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982760-The-Night-Shift---Chapter-6--06272005
by BLAZE
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Adult · #982760
The continued saga of the night shift...Only four more chapters until the conclusion...
Everything had been going great. I was making the money that I always wanted and I kept the lifestyle that I was used to living
even though my parents had passed. Making money for me was EASY....I had the body, the face and the moves. I enjoyed dancing more than I ever thought that I would, and I didn't feel dirty doing it. I felt empowered and strong. I had a good night and I walked into the dressing room after the set. Everyone was going home, they had collected their items and I was in the room by myself undressing.
Monica walked in and set down.
"Cassie, I am so tired. I am ready to go home." Monica said while sitting down and laying her head on my shoulder. "I need a drink, what about you?"
"I can use one." I said.
"I will be back". Monica got up, left and went to get something to drink.
I turned around to start changing my clothing, first taking off those damn shoes that constantly hurt my feet. Then I bent over to pick up a towel to dry my body off from
the water that rested on my skin from the set. No one was in the room so I felt comfortable walking around naked and taking my time drying myself.
I pulled my bra out of my bag snapped it on and the proceeded to pull out my panties and put them on also.
I stepped into my jeans one leg at a time, pulled them up and put on my halter. Then I felt a cool breeze. I felt a sudden chill come down my spine and I turned around.
Tazz was standing there with a martini in his hand looking at me. I wasn't sure how long he was there while I was changing, while his hazel green eyes blazing. I jumped startled from his presence. Tazz was very good-looking man; someone that you would never believe would own a strip club. One would think that he was working on Wall Street as a stockbroker. He was looking as if he had a glazed look, but he broke the silence and began to speak.
"I just wanted to tell you how well are are doing. You are becoming very popular with the guys. I am sure that you already know. They keep you pretty busy".
"Yeah". I stammered out, still trying to gain composure and suddenly feeling naked.
"I just wanted you to know that I think you are doing a great job, that's all". He slowly circled the rim of his drink with his index finger.
"Thanks a lot, I appreciate that".
Tazz looked me up and down one last time, then quickly turned as if hearing someone call his name and walked out the door down the hall.
After a couple of minutes, Monica walked in with our drinks, two vodkas with cranberry juice.
"What did Tazz want?" Monica inquired. (I guess inquiring minds wanted to know).
"Nothing out of the ordinary, only to tell me that he thought I was doing a great job".
"A great job? Not better than me, I hope".
"No, he just gave me a compliment".
"Yeah, I am sure he did".
"What did you mean by that". I said raising my voice.
"Nothing..nothing at all. Just drink up and let's go".
I pretty much grabbed the drink out of her hand and guzzled the drink. I picked up my bag and walked toward the front door with Monica walking behind me.
I glanced around the club and my gaze stopped on Tazz talking to another stripper.
Tazz keep talking to her but his eyes followed me..


"Cassie, you want to go somewhere with me?" Monica said while walking toward the car.
"Where?"
"I am going to meet someone that I met in the club, Roger is his name. He has a friend that wants to meet you".
"Not interested."
"Come on. Everything will be ok.. Roger has been asking me to spend some time with him outside of the club and I was thinking that tonight
would be ok". Monica said trying to change my mind.
"How about this. We can go for a couple of hours to his house and then leave, I will then drop you off at home".
"Maybe."
"Hey, we can make some more money. He is going to pay us for our time. No strings attached, you don't have to do anything that you don't want".
"Are you sure, that everything will be fine?"
"Yes it will".
"Oh, Ok". As I said the words, I had a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I got into Monica's car and we got on the freeway. It was early in the morning and the air was crisp. I rolled down the windows and stuck my head out,I felt the cool air hit my face as if saying," Don't do this Cassie, you are a fool". I was apprehensive because I didn't know what to expect.

We arrived after some time in some nice looking town houses in downtown Atlanta. We got out and Monica knocked on the door A4.
A middle-aged guy opened the door and I believe it was Roger.
He was a cappuccino colored man in his 40's, with graying hair. He had small pot belly and his shirt was buttoned down which showed the hair on his chest entangled in his gold necklace. When he smiled all I could see is a bottom row of gold teeth. He enthusiastically hugged Monica and patted her on the butt when
she walked past him. I walked in quickly behind her.
When I was glancing around the room I noticed that he did pretty well for himself. A smell of incense covered the room and floated into my nose. Designer touches. He liked African art. Sophisticated. The fumes gripped my clothing so I would have to wash them intensively when I got home to get the smell out. By then, I should have known. The room was covered in African art and furniture from the mahogany covered countries. My gaze finally fell on another younger man standing against the wall as if was an art piece himself. He threw me a smile and he walked over to me.

With the whitest teeth I had ever seen he said,"Hello. My name is Frank, do you want something to drink".
"Yes, (surprised that I said that, but I was nervous) anything is fine".
"A corona or maybe a glass of wine?"
"A corona and keep them coming". I said nervously...
"Gladly." He said with a grin.
"just joking".
"I know, I didn't take you seriously. Roger, what does the lady want to drink? (projecting his voice toward Monica).
"A corona also". Roger said.
"Ok." Frank left.
Monica and I sat on the couch and Roger sat down between us? Go figure. Which I thought was pretty weird to say the least.
Roger was pretty talkative. But mostly about himself. He talked about his collection of art and by the time he was finished
I believe the knew the price of every item in his house. He was proud of his accomplishments and made sure everyone knew.
His consistent monotone voice was starting to make me fall asleep.
Frank came back with four coronas with a lime on the top. He sat down and pulled a flat glass plate over toward us.
"Let's have some fun".
You could hear an r&b radio station in the background playing classic soul oldies. "So in love with you, whatever you want me to, it is alright with me... Al Green singing.
Frank reached over and grabbed a silver covered container and took off the top. He poured white powder into the glass plate and smiled.
He took out a razor and rubbed it across his tongue. He cut the powder in long lines and when he finished, he licked the razor, picked up the plate and
handed it directly to me. I looked at it like "And what do I do with this???" I guess he read my face because he picked up a small silver plated tube and ran it
down the line into his nose. He snorted.
He then looked at me and I decided what the hell and picked it up and ran a line too. Monica and Rodger did the same. I rubbed my nose because
it began to itch and it stung a little. I felt the powder drifting in my nose down my throat. I sneezed.
Then, I laid back and my mind began to drift. I began to feel myself lifting up higher and higher and I began to float. My eyes began to close and
then I began to feel a warm heat on my lips; I felt it move down my arm, across my breasts, down my thigh...
I opened my eyes and I saw Frank touching me. I wanted to tell him to stop but I didn't. It felt good.
I heard Monica say to Roger, it will be two hundred and fifty dollars each..I didn't know what Monica meant because I turned my eyes to Roger who looked at
me smiling. I closed my eyes and let my self feel the music of the soft moaning in the background. Frank moved me to the floor and laid me down.
He slowly unbuttoned each button on my dress and pulled it down. He began to kiss my lips again, my breasts, my neck.. he took a deep breath
to smell the intoxicating scent of my musk. He pulled of his pants, shorts, shirt and stood above me like a black king. I sat up and grasp the hardness of
his manhood and slowly inserted it into my mouth. I pulled it in and out, in and out to get a rhythm, to make him feel the heat the was slowly simmering inside
of him. He began to moan slowly and the tones of the others sounded as if they were in a chorus of pleasure.
I pulled it out and dropped him down to the floor so I could mount him and he would insert himself inside of me. My best position. Woman on top. I felt the power and I wanted
him to say my name. I wouldn't give up until he said my name. So I rocked. I rocked side to side and rolled my hips. I moved up and down, up and down..then faster, then
faster, then faster, then harder, then deeper, the harder still. I felt his manhood begin to rise inside of me, so I moved my hips quicker, then quicker, then quicker, then faster..
"Frank say my name." I whispered.
"Frank say my name". I whispered again, I rolled my hips and spoke as if I was uttering a sound.
He began to arch his back and grit his teeth.
"Frank say name...Say my name, baby say my name". I rocked even harder and harder and harder until I heard him say CASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIE!
I immediately jumped off. I giggled. My work was done. He looked at me, licked his lips and opened his arms. I laid down within them and fell asleep.

The light startled me awake. The light began to hit me in the eye from the window... It was the next morning.
I began to feel a little more orientated and I stood up. Monica was lying on the floor. She immediately stood up and adjusted her clothes so we could leave.
Roger was lying on the couch half dressed, with his toupee hanging off the side of his head. I was starting to wake up.
I realized what I did and began to feel angry with myself. I was now officially a working girl. I had finally sunk to a new low.
Monica and I left the townhome and she dropped me off at my home. Things were a little tense. I felt as if she tricked me and knew what she wanted to do
all along. So the conversation in the car went like this:
"Those guys gave you five hundred dollars". I said aggravated. "You said no strings attached".
"There was no strings attached, we had fun and we got paid for it". Monica smirked. "I heard you, you enjoyed ever moment, your a natural".
"I was high. I don't do things like that, I am not that type of a person". But as always began to think and calculate about how much money I actually could make.
I knew that I was going down the wrong road.
Shit! What is wrong with me??
I began to let the money seduce me. Everything sounded so reasonable. The more she talked the more I listened. After all, this was the next step in my line of work.
Ok. I knew this was like standing on a train track, watching the train coming nearer and nearer to me and then waiting until the very last minute to jump off
or KABOOOM! and I would be dead.

For the next the two months we made our money on the side. This is what we would do: We were going to set up a network in which the men contact Monica
and she contacts me when she goes on her dates and I will go with her. Also, if someone requests the time to only be spent with me,
she will make arrangements and get the payment, then I will show up at a designated place and take care of business. I danced, I fucked in a hotel rooms, I danced,
I fucked on the floor in a penthouse overlooking the skyline of Atlanta.
... I slept in between..My orgasms were moving in my body like waves in an ocean. I screamed, sucked, licked and moaned to reach the highest plane of pleasure.
Through all of this, I completely forgot about school. I forgot about everything. That was a distant memory..My parents became a distant memory.
This took over my life. I began to wear a little locket full of coke in around my neck.. Just for whenever I needed a lift. That's all.
I ate well, I drank, partied and shopped. Life was grand. Maybe I would go back to college one day, but not now.

Kelvin contacted one day before my so called "date."
"Hi, Cassie, I haven't heard from you in a while, what's up?
"Nothing. I am pretty busy right now. Can't I call you back?
"You said that last time and you didn't.
"I really have to go, I have to work tonight.
"By the way, I haven't seen you at the store".
"I don't really work there anymore, I have a new job".
"What is it?"
"Nothing really, I promise that I will tell you later. I want you to come visit me, soon".
"OK. We are definitely going to talk then". I hung up my phone and went to my next job.
This job was a quickie. He owned a grand theatre downtown and I met him there for my "private" showing. He was a professional man, very clean cut.
I put a black blindfold around his eyes. I led him to the stage and pulled down my panties. I slowly undressed
him and glanced down at his shining wedding ring that gleamed from the theatre lights. His breath smelled of cigarettes and his skin smelled of smoke.
I pushed him on his back and mounted him. He pulled my hair and my hips began to grind. Slower and faster, then faster. I let his fingertips glide
and make small circles over my nipples. He let go a soft "Uhhhhhh" and fell back. Total time: A good ten minutes.
Shit. Five hundred for ten minutes you can't beat that. I remembered I had to work that night. I stuffed my panties in my purse, pulled up my dress and left.
After working that night, I drove away from the club in my black convertible jag with pink license plates that said "Sexy". But before I left, I was walking toward my car and
I didn' t Tazz watching me in the parking lot. When I moved closer to my car, I noticed he was standing next to it. I gasped.
"Cassie, I have been wanting to talk to you about something".
"Really Tazz, what about?" My hands starting to shake.
"Just the fact that you are really doing a good job, I am about to go to breakfast and I was wanting to know if you are hungry".
"Tazz, I would love to but I am really tired. Maybe another night?"
"Sure, another night".
"I will see you tommorrow, then?"
"Ok, have a safe ride home". I opened my car door, started the car up and left". I felt another cold wind come up my spine. I shivered.
Once I got home, Pixie, my dog ran to greet me when I opened the door. Pixie was a white poodle that I bought one weekend when I felt lonely.
A month ago I went to the pound and she barked, then wagged her tail when she saw me. I immediately picked her up, paid for her, took her to doggie school for her house training.
I grabbed some Fritos and jumped in my king size bed and used the remote to turn on my plasma television to the Lifetime network for women. I had never felt so happy.
Tazz is pretty strange, I thought. I better watch him.
So, what else is next? Life was getting even better. This blew my mind. I couldn't believe it.












© Copyright 2005 BLAZE (dorianblaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982760-The-Night-Shift---Chapter-6--06272005