*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982164-Alabaster-Intentions
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Loki
Rated: ASR · Prose · Romance/Love · #982164
Observations of a love that may never bloom.
Alabaster Intentions


I cannot think of any logical way to begin, so I set logic aside and begin without it.

- Goddess of the sun, moon, and stars… -

I want you. That statement impacts and implodes upon my soul, making itself known. It hurts. It hurts because I’m not sure if you are able to be had, and if you are, I’m not sure what I can do to have you. I’m not sure that I can have you, don’t know if I need you. Maybe I’m just not sure if you’ll have me.

- God of the earth, sea, and life… -

Your eyes, they overcome me. Overcome, yes, and leave me compulsive, in all my somber resplendence, longing to speak, but frozen in time. I drown in those eyes, and as I gaze, you speak, your rapturous voice floating over all the background noise of your background. I tremble, and freeze, and whisper a prayer across the night, hoping and praying for something witty to say; something that will enrapture your thought, and incite enamour in your soul. The value of those words, truly worth their weight in gold.

- …Guide mine energies. -

Close your eyes. Sight, smell, hearing, taste, touch; cut loose your senses, and feel me, for the first time, with your soul. See who I am, and what I want; my intentions are finally unmasked, and yours for the taking, if only you choose to take them - know now, this chance will only come once. The layers of masquerade will be pulled down, and you can be one of few ever offered the chance to see the real me. One time, I offer.

- By this power, three times three… -

I am nothing, if not human. I am but a man. Look at him, see him; know him. Borne from dust and dust, and to dust he shall return. Given, not lead into righteousness, but delivered unto evil; flesh and blood, and weakness, and plenty of it. He is from a place not of here, a place of deception and betrayal, where everyone sits in stagnation, envisioning what it’s like to be with someone else, and for this, he has suffered. He has known that deception and that betrayal. He has passed through his trials, abandoned god, and sought his refuge in hell, and still he was denied. Outcast from everyone and thing, he is yet another layer of that which is known as I. Do not deny him. He has paid. Give him his due.

- Blessed be. -
© Copyright 2005 Loki (the_angel_loki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982164-Alabaster-Intentions