*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982826-wedding-vows
Rated: E · Draft · Biographical · #982826
my wedding vows! Married 07/01/05
hun,

You are my soulmate,
My other half.
I hoped that I could be with you from the first moment I met you (even if I didn't really know who you were....or called you by another name).

From our first night at Totem, to today my love for you has grown. Even if we've been together in previous lifetimes....I hope we make this one our best yet.

I've never been as happy as when I'm with you. Life seemed desolate and held no meaning. You are someone I can talk to about anything, I never run out out things to say to you. I never get tired of being with you. Lying in your arms watching a movie or just sitting around knitting and playing video games with you.

I was so happy with my "no marriage" policy and my independent ways...but I think that was all because, in my heart, I knew you would come along. Now I couldn't live without you.

We will be together, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health...but not even death could part us.
© Copyright 2005 calli_youbell (calli_youbell at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/982826-wedding-vows