*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/983104-WIFEY
by BLAZE
Rated: XGC · Novella · Erotica · #983104
Sometimes all it takes is a KISS to make things better.
PREFACE:

I love my husband. I truly do. I thought that when we were first married our life would be wonderful, forever. I felt as if I was in a worldwind romance the first time that he touched me.

Then it all changed.

I will not tell you my name, it is of no consequence.

But I will tell you my story.

WIFEY


A light touch slowly moved across the valley of my breast. An ever so soft touch that my
nipples began to slowly stiffen; my body temperature began to rise. The light touch of
those fingers were slowly moving down and downward to find the area in which gave me the most satisfaction and pleasure. Across the flatness of my stomach, the hand was moving down toward my hips. Slowly moving down to the soft part between my legs to the curly hair that surrounded the warm place that yearned for attention. The fingers began to probe toward the small button that could give me so much pleasure and it began to stroke, slow deliberate strokes that made my mind wander. Slowly stroking and stroking from the tip to the bottom gradually giving more pressure and more speed. I leaned back and licked my lips. I began to visualize bodies and warmth around me. The fingers moved faster and faster, but still maintained a light touch. The heat was rising and rising and I began to think naughty thoughts. Many thoughts that could never be uttered through my lips. A wave began to build and crash within of me. The fingers became wet and the warm wetness touched my inner thighs. My breath became more shallow, light and rapid. I was beginning to pant. The fingers then stopped. Now the wave began to calm. My mind began to race. I wanted more and my mind was search for the reason why the pleasure ceased. The touch came again, more rapid and nastier. I felt so naughty but I felt so good. I could do whatever and feel what I wanted in my mind. And the best part..no one would know.
The stroking was light and fast. The wave inside of me began to grow, multiply and grow bigger. Faster, faster and faster the fingers moved the warmer and wetter I became. My breasts began to heave upward and move up and down, up and down until the waves began to overtake me….. Uhhhhhhh….I was coming so hard and my back began to arch. The multitude of waves caused my arms to move and the waves that traveled down my spine made my thighs shake uncontrollably. Then it stopped. I felt so good and so satisfied.. I felt full.. Then, I opened my eyes in a pitch black room and turned over to my side. I heard the soft snoring of my husband still asleep. Wow. I didn’t wake him up at all. Just another night. I closed my eyes and drifted away.
© Copyright 2005 BLAZE (dorianblaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/983104-WIFEY