*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/985262-Erase-and-It-will-show
Rated: E · Essay · Opinion · #985262
Erasable ink, here's the roblem with that, hope you're ready.
To the question of "What about erasable ink?” here is my answer.


         The thought of erasable ink sounds nice. The paper, your life, is in pen, no mistakes, and neat. Well, why didn’t I think about that? I know why... when you erase something it tends to leave a mark. See that, sure you can write over it, but what happens when the eraser is gone?
         The paper, your life, would look nice and neat for a while, but once the erasers gone it's not like you can go out and buy another one. Buying an eraser is like buying a second chance. You can't buy a second chance at life, "Life is like a play, only there are no rehearsals", don't remember who said that, but it's true. If you want to erase, or lie, to cover up your blemishes, then once the eraser is gone all your faults will show.
         As I said in the first "Pencil Day", no one's perfect, except... no ones perfect. At one point or another, in your paper of life, your faults will show. Different companies have now made new color, sparkling pens to add. Still, in your paper too much color could be boring. Everyone has a different style of writing. Some people use different colors to express themselves, others switch colors back and forth. If you use a different color for every letter, that's over doing it. A different color for each paragraph is okay, a different color for each mood to express your feelings is also okay. If you choose to use a different color for each mood be sure not to make it too bright, and use the same color for each mood.
         On the day of Judgment when we stand and watch as God reads our papers, how we lived. He will not judge us on our gram'r, punctuation; or spleeing, or the color. He will see our mistakes, our trials, most importantly our honesty. He will see whether we were honest to Him, everyone around us, and mostly ourselves. Erase it and it will show, in God's eyes.

*God is used as my personal belief not to be taken offesively*

© Copyright 2005 Holy Demon (shortcut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/985262-Erase-and-It-will-show