*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/988041-Sunrise
Rated: E · Essay · Environment · #988041
naturre, flowers, sunshine
Morning has broken as the sun comes up in southeast Alabama. It eases its appeareace in my green house window. There is various species of plants on the shelfs. African violets of all colors sparkle in the light, white ruffles, shades of deep purple, and the dainty pink that little girls love! One Orchid that hasn't bloomed in two years given by my very best friend. The brightly colored sun kisses each flower, as they turn their leaves towards the light. I behold them altogether and absorb that this is going to be the dawning of a new day. I can make it whatever I want it to be; good or bad, happy or sad, love or hate; just a assembly of opposites. It's then when I see the brightly adornment of the sunrise that I treasure every day. I think of the great Creator that made everything in such harmony.

It's quiet in the dawning of a new morning when I step off the rock steps that enter the outside. The warmth of the sun touching my bare feet. There are my other babies. Houseplants that have been given to me by friends from long ago reach to touch the sun. Each time I look at them I am reminded of how blessed I've been to enjoy people from all walks of life. That's the old things but then you look to the side and see a beautiful butterfly bush that attracts hummingbirds and the most beautiful brightly colored butterflies. They along with the bees humming to taste the sweet nectar of all the flowers surrounding the bush. The wren sings sweetly to me at first but then she has built her nest inside my desk that contains flowers on top and a few gardening utensils. I see her fuss at me with a bug in her mouth to give to her newborn birds. Then I sit in the sun with my dark hair tossed behind me and I then remember feeding my own children with the breasts that the Creator gave me. I retain that pleasure, that serene moment when I am alone with the sun and my memories.
© Copyright 2005 Being Diane (bediane1954 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/988041-Sunrise