*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/988364-That-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #988364
This is about a girl finding love in a dream.
I saw you standing there as handsome as can be.And that was the night i knew you were for me. That night we made eye contact so many times, my friend noticed the fire in our eyes and told me to say something to you and i obliged. That night i approched you with butterflyies in my tummy. I asked you your name and you asked the same. We laughed at the thought of us asking the same question and began to talk about ourselves and all the things in the world. We left our friends wanting to know more about each other walked around the park speaking of our fears. That night you asked me to be your girl and i said yes without a doubt in this world. You walked me home holding hands under the stars we exchanged numbers and you said you would call. As i undressed and stepped into the shower i started to fantazies,my hands carresed my body and then between my legsi started to feel real good and then i was taken out of my trance when the phone rang. I quickly dried off not knowing it was you answered the phone and herd a hello how do you do. We've been talking all night now with sleep in our eyes. I finally say good night and sweet dreams to you. I hang up the phone only to here my alarm go off and realize THAT NIGHT WAS ONLY A DREAM!
© Copyright 2005 poeticjustice (lil_wesley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/988364-That-night