*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989153-I-Have-Discovered
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #989153
Just..Something I have learned to be true in my life..That I have since reflected on.
My Screams are not the only ones in existance.....There are millions of others......Screaming not because they want to...But because they have to...Not for attention and pity...But help and good will.....Nothing I can do or say justifies my screaming.....In reality.....I should be Dead......Silent.....Forced to listen to true screaming until my ears bleed....Made to gaze upon the sorrow and misfortune i have believed for so long.....Was my home....I do not deserve to look through the window of such a home....I want to make a difference in my story....But am not willing.....It is my own fault....I should not complain....I cant.....If your good enough....Death.....Sets you free.....For others.....It is the beginning of a rude awakening....From a sleep not even deserved.......A state of clarity stolen from someone who needed it....Im sorry.....I think I am.....Im probably not....If I was.....Id do something to prove it.....No scar can show complete remorse...It is the cowards way out...Displays weakness.....Sifts out the weak and heart from the strong at life.........Shows that I can not handle pressure....I slither out with my tail between my legs.....Looking for the first sharp object I can find to scar myself and say that I suffered just as equally....I dont deserve these scars....I have not earned them........If any.....Shed Black Tears For Me.......For that.....Is ALL I Deserve...........

© Copyright 2005 Twisted Progeny (twistedprogeny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/989153-I-Have-Discovered