*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/992249-Awakening-Silent-Desires
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #992249
How will Debbie's newfound pleasures change her life.
Debbie stepped from the bath; the smell of frangipani covered her body. She reached for a fresh towel and patted herself dry as the aroma of the bath oil filled her nostrils. A warmness ran through her as she moisturised her cleanly shaven legs and she knew that her husband George would again be delighted that she had taken the time to pamper herself.

Every so often Debbie would surprise George with a fantasy and she was always amazed at how quick he would adapt to the role-play. Debbie had decided that tonight’s surprise fantasy would be a western theme. She had hired a chorus girl out fit and had rearranged the bedroom with props to add some authenticity to the night. Background music had been carefully selected to add to the ambiance.

Debbie dressed herself in the outfit, thankful that the bodice wasn’t original whalebone. She turned and admired how it gently pulled her waistline in and forced her voluptuous breasts upward. The sheer black stockings clung to her shapely legs and the bright red suspender belt holding them up accentuated their length. The high-heeled shoes finished the make over and she looked and felt ten years younger.

George stepped through the door and was met by Debbie holding out his drink, a sheer silk robe covered her stunning outfit but accentuated the curves of her body. Debbie leaned forward and kissed him passionately and George reached to take her in his arms. She quickly moved away and turning up the music she removed her robe to reveal her costume. George stood mouth agape while Debbie quickly broke into her saloon bar routine and as predicted, he quickly took up the fantasy. He sat drinking whiskey sours whilst Debbie danced the cancan and tantalised him with other high kicking dances. George finished his third whiskey and lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom.

Debbie slowly undressed her man and pushed him back onto the bed. She continued to tease and tantalise him, slowly removing her outfit to the soundtrack of paint your wagon.

George’s state of arousal was prominent and the sight of his erect organ wavering in the air added to her excitement. She loved the power that her body had over him.

Straddling his body she held his arms over his head and slowly lowered her breasts so he could take a nipple in his mouth. He gently nibbled at her breasts and flicked his tongue across her hard nipples, causing her to shudder with delight.

Feeling his hardness against her she raised herself up and grasping his throbbing member, slowly eased herself onto it, her own moistness allowing it to sink deep into her. Debbie experienced a number of small orgasms as she wantonly rode up and down. She felt his organ quiver and with a thrust of his hips, he held himself deep inside her. They both exploded in orgasm, his semen filling her to overflowing. With George still inside her, Debbie lay across his body and fell asleep in his arms.


The morning sun flooded through the flimsy curtains and gently warmed her naked body. She lay face down on the king sized bed and buried her head under the soft pillow trying to ignore the coming hot summer day.

Her husband George had left on his journey. He was a magistrate and this was the week he had to travel away on the country circuit. Debbie hated the one-week a month that George was away.

Already she missed the closeness of his body and the smell of his manliness. She dragged herself across the huge bed and reached for his pillow, cuddling it tight. She still felt his hardness inside her from last night’s lovemaking. She enjoyed their sex life but wished that George could be more adventurous. Apart from the occasional fantasy that Debbie arranged, he was not very game or imaginative.

Debbie had always wanted to try oral sex but George couldn’t be persuaded. She felt the aching and wetness between her legs and drowsily she rolled onto her stomach and drifted into a fantasy dream, thinking about the time she had tried.

She recalled kissing his chest and rubbing her naked breasts across his body, feeling the heat and hardness of his manhood, as it pressed into her. Then moving slowly down his body, she kissed his stomach and inched toward his erect penis and blew gently on the huge purple head. There were no protests from him, just a deep throaty growl of pleasure. She ran her tongue over the head, causing it to dance around and his body flinched in excitement. She grasped the base and slowly slid the throbbing member into her mouth, George moaned in delightful agony and she came.

George’s body had stiffened and he pushed his cock deep into her throat, forcing her to momentarily gag. She managed to take a deep breath as it exploded, filling her mouth. At the same moment Debbie’s body shook and she in turn had another orgasm.

Debbie remembered the aching in her loins. The anticipation of the touch of his tongue moving across her wet lips, slowly edging up to her throbbing clitoris. She had moved her wet aching mound toward George’s face, hoping he would reciprocate but alas he turned away from her.

She knew that it would be a waste of time trying to change the situation. She drifted again into sleep


Later that morning the sun once again streamed through the curtains. Debbie slowly stirred from her sleep, annoyed with herself for not having shut the curtains. As she awakened more, she felt a tingle between her legs and the light movement of a tongue gently caressing her moist lips. She moaned in delight and opened her legs wide. She thought her head would explode when she felt his tongue slide into her.

Debbie momentarily froze. She realised George had left for his trip. Who? Was doing this she thought, as his tongue slid in and out, causing her body to tremble. She imagined it to be Joel the tall dark gardener or Martin the strong young pool cleaner. She doubted that it would be a stranger. Sam the golden retriever would have made a fuss if it were anyone else.

Debbie buried her head deeper in to the pillow, too afraid to look in case the pleasure stopped. She had waited a long long time to experience this and didn't want it to stop.instinctively she arched her body up-wards making it easier for him and when he moved his tongue across her blood engorged clitoris she nearly passed out, her body convulsing in a torrid orgasm.

Debbie moaned and writhed with pleasure as his long tongue licked at her with strong even stokes. She buried her head further into her pillow to stifle her loud moans while she wallowed in this new found pleasure.

Suddenly the licking stopped and she writhed and waited in expectation of him pushing his hard cock deep into her. Debbie raised her buttocks high to help him enter her and bring her to another orgasm.

She waited what seemed an age and he had not come into her. Cautiously she rolled over but no one was there except Sam, the golden retriever who sat in the doorway looking sulkily at her.

Debbie leapt from the bed. She ran from the room yelling at the dog for scaring her lover away.

Looking out the kitchen window she saw Joel, naked to the waist. The sweat glistened on his dark skin and his muscles rippled with every movement as he raked the leaves. He was in excellent physical shape for an older man and Debbie thought only he would have been experienced enough to have pleasured her so well. Debbie stood and admired his body. She became slightly angry that he had left, leaving her unsatisfied. Her vagina ached terribly and she craved to have something hard inside her.

A new sexuality had been awakened in Debbie and she decided it was time to experience more.

Debbie stood on the back porch sipping her coffee and watching Joel working in the yard. The heat from the morning sun began to bite through her thin cotton dress and she felt the perspiration build on her body. Watching Joel, dressed in shorts and work boots, toil tirelessly under the sun, she felt her passions build. His muscles rippled and danced and the perspiration glistening on his body added to her excitement. She waited and picking the right moment invited him inside for a cool drink.

Joel left his work boots at the door and cautiously made his way inside and sat on the wooden chair. Debbie offered him a tall glass of iced water which he took, nervously.

Debbie saturated a washcloth with cool water and began to wipe his warm body. Her body ached with desire and she was so wet, she thought he would smell the sex oozing from her.

Joel flinched at the sudden coldness and Debbie murmured, “That’s got to feel better and moved the cloth over his shoulders and down his chest.

“Mmmm, Very nice,” Joel whispered hoarsely.

Debbie noticed the bulge in his shorts and continued to move the washcloth down his body. Her nipples became rigid, pushing against her thin cotton dress.

Joel started to stand. Debbie undid his shorts and kissed him. His shorts fell away and his huge erect cock sprung upward, gently hitting her body. She felt its powerful heat, and then gently clasped her hands around it.

Joel flopped back onto the chair, moaning loudly when Debbie lowered her mouth onto his throbbing organ. She felt a small orgasm herself. She moistened the huge head with her tongue and stretched her mouth wide to accommodate it. She suckled gently for a moment before standing and slipping off her cotton dress. Straddling Joel, she moistened his huge organ with her wetness and lowered herself onto it. Slowly impaling herself fully, She orgasmed again.

Debbie wildly rode up and down on his lap and the chair began to creak under their weight. Feeling uncomfortable, Joel stood. Debbie remained impaled on his organ and with her legs wrapped tightly around his body, he slowly moved to the bedroom.

Joel removed himself from Debbie and lowered her to the bed. She moaned loudly with disappointment as she felt the huge void between her legs. She grasped for his still hard organ but Joel knelt before her and kissing her thighs gently, slowly moved upwards toward her aching pussy.

Debbie trembled with anticipation of his tongue exploring her body and when it finally reached its mark she orgasmed. Her body shook as though she had her finger in and electrical outlet.

She opened her legs wide so he could easily explore her and he didn’t disappoint.. His strong tongue gently licked and probed her. Joel took her clitoris in his mouth and gently bit down. Debbie screamed with agonising pleasure and clasped his head in a scissor grip, grinding her pelvis into his face. She exploded in violent orgasm.

Debbie thought she would suffocate him and forced herself to open her legs. Joel knelt and once more pushed his huge throbbing member into her. She pushed hard to meet his thrusts. Debbie felt his huge organ pulsate wildly before exploding and filling her with hot liquid. She came violently and they both moaned loudly. Clasping each other tightly, their bodies shook as one.

Exhausted they lay together and drifted into sleep.

Debbie awoke and found the bed beside her empty. She was strangely pleased yet disappointed that he wasn’t there. She felt a nice soreness from his huge cock and softly ran her hands over her body, gently rubbing the soreness in her pelvis. Rolling over, she recalled her encounter with Joel and knew it was not he who had pleased her with his tongue that first time.


The next morning Debbie was again wakened by the gentle licking of her pussy. It was the same as the first time and she knew that it wasn’t Joel. This tongue was so firm and knew exactly how to please her. Debbie was again too afraid to look for fear of stopping the pleasure. She relaxed, realising it had to be Martin, the pool cleaner.

Debbie moaned softly while his tongue tantalised and teased her by stopping short of touching her clitoris. Slowly he moved up and down, licking at her moistness, then gently making his way back to her blood-gorged clitoris and gently taking it between his teeth, flicking his tongue rapidly across it. She screamed loudly and her body shook violently. Fluid gushed from her as her orgasm exploded.

Debbie’s orgasm slowly abated and she lifted her body to accommodate his manhood but once again it did not happen. She rolled over saying, please Mart…but no one was there. Surprised she sat bolt upright.

Disappointed at not meeting her fantastic mystery lover, Debbie sprang off the bed and run naked through the house searching for her lover. She stopped at the laundry and picked up a dressing gown, wrapped it around her and stepped into the yard. Joel was lazily raking the lawn and smiled when Debbie glanced his way. She continued on and stopped when she saw Martin and his fiance Louise busy cleaning the pool.

Debie stood for a moment and admired Martins lithe young body. He didn’t possess muscles like Joel but his body was well shaped and his swimmers stretched taught across his firm backside. This Adonis with unkempt golden locks and suntanned body excited her and she had to satisfy her curiosity and experience that glorious body.

Debbie removed her dressing gown and naked, dived into the pool. She slowly swam some laps, noticing Martin and Louise watching her. Tantalising she would roll on her back so Martin could see her voluptuous body.

After a dozen laps, Debbie climbed from the pool. She gathered her dressing gown and lay on a lounge. Draping the gown across her face, she lay naked so the morning sun could dry her. She parted her legs slightly, allowing a full view of her body. The thought of Martin watching her, made her moist and as she dozed, she thought of the pleasures his body could give her.

Debbie felt the heat of a body beside her and moaned softly to herself. Soft kisses were being planted on her inner thighs and a gentle hand fondled her erect nipples. Debbie opened her legs wide, eager to feel his tongue on her. Soon he was stroking her moistness with his firm tongue and the sounds of immense pleasure escaped her lips. She felt him place his lips over her engorged love button and slowly draw it in and out of his mouth, gently flicking it. Her orgasm quickly built and reaching down, she grasped his head and pushing tightly into him, she came.

She desperately needed him inside her and sitting up she reached for him. With tremendous surprise she noticed it was Louise between her legs. Not knowing what to expect she lay back and closed her eyes, allowing Louise to continue. Debbie knew now that the tongue that had really pleased her had belonged to Louise.

Louise enticed Debbie to change position and the thought of pleasing Louise excited her immensely. She tried to imitate what Louise had done to her and soon they were both moaning in ecstasy.

Debbie felt her legs pulled wide apart. She looked up and there was Joel knelt between her legs. He had laid down his gardening tools and was now guiding his enormous manhood toward her. She spied Martin standing nearby watching and this heightened her excitement. Debbie raised herself up to meet Joel's onslaught and cried with delight as he sunk deep into her. Joel pushed hard into her and she began to ride his monster muscle like a mad woman, all the while driving her tongue deep into Louise. Suddenly Joel held her hard against his convulsing body, pumping his semen into her. He unleashed an enormous load into her stretched pussy and she started to orgasm. Simultaneously, Louise also began to cum. This intensified Debbie's orgasm and as her fluid gushed from her, she passed out.

That evening Debbie lowered her sore yet satisfied body deep into the warm scented bath. Louise had joined her. While they soaked up the warmth, Debbie looked over at her friend and thought, George have I got a fantasy for you.

The End





© Copyright 2005 HardYakka (hardyakka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/992249-Awakening-Silent-Desires