*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/997255-Possession
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Comedy · #997255
True story of my sister.
My sister is one of those people you would love
to be around just because of the things she
does that comes natural to her but not to
the average person, for example, she wanted to ask a forest ranger if he had ever been mauled by a bear (they scared her to death) and it came out as,"(Have you ever been balled by a bear?)"
needless to say those of us there were hysterical at the look on the rangers face. He had no idea this is the kind of thing my sister did when trying to use regular english. She totally destroyed it.

One day my sister was at my house for a visit.
We had been talking about the new movie out.
It was the Exorcist. Those kind of movies
scare my sister half to death. Our family has a history of bizarre things happening so anything that might remotely be supernatural was something my sister refused to watch. You would have to tie her down to get her to watch something like that. I had just gotten done telling her about my cemetary experience. I had gone to a cemetary with a tape recorder hoping to tape an earthbound soul on it, but alas, the only thing I got on tape was the sound of the car door slamming shut, which was enough to make me jump because I wasn't expecting it.

I had gone into the bathroom to fix my hair
because we were going out that day. My sister
followed me and went to sit on the toilet seat.
All of a sudden I hear a sound that started as
a low moan and eventually worked its way to
sounding like the whistle of a train.

I looked over at my sister and her face was
white, her body was shaking and she screamed
at the top of her lungs: "I AM POSSESSED!"
I noticed that she had accidentally caught the window curtain underneath her arm and as she was trying to sit down the curtain was keeping her up. She did not notice it and thought some demon was holding her up*Smile*




© Copyright 2005 WINTERMYST (wintermyst at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/997255-Possession