*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999657-The-Knowledge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by refaat
Rated: E · Novel · Other · #999657
its wisdom story
The Knowledge

Once upon a time there was a man who was sleeping late at night in his home. When he opened his eyes he saw a thief in his room. The man said: “I will wait that thief and see what he is doing. When he gets ready to go I will catch him”. The thief was searching for many hours so the man slept again and when he woke up the thief had already gone and took everything with him….


The End


The wisdom…

Knowledge is not important if you don't work with it. The man knew that there was a thief in his room (now he has knowledge) so he should work with that knowledge and catch the thief. But he didn't so his knowledge was not useful. It is like the man who knows that the way he follows has many troubles but he ignore it and walks in it. Like a sick man who knows which food is good or bad. If he chooses good food that means he works with his knowledge otherwise he is an ignorant one…
© Copyright 2005 refaat (my_way at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999657-The-Knowledge