*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999660-the-life
by refaat
Rated: · Novel · Other · #999660
contrrol in your desire

The life

Once upon a time there was a man. While he was walking he fall in a well. But he hanged on a branch which was in the well. When he looked down he saw a dragon with an open mouth waiting for him to fall .There were also four snakes and two rats, a white one and a black one. Those were on the branch too and they were eating it in order to make him fall down so that the dragon could eat him… That man was trying to figure out a way to go out from that trouble but while he was thinking he saw some bees. They were making honey that he could eat. So he forgot his problem and the rats ate the branch and he fall down!


The wisdom...

When we replace the characters in that story we will see the wisdom which is hiding...
The wellè the life with its troubles, fears and his affliction
The snakesè the desire which want to agitate people
The dragonè the end of the human (death)
The honeyè sweet things in human’s life which makes him busy and don't look what the problems are
The two rats è night and morning. They run and they make the end coming so fast.


We all know that the end is the death and we can't escape from it .The desire which agitates us make us fall down and that means die. Life runs without stopping so don't let those little sweet things in your life make you forget your self and forget your troubles because they will end soon but your problems will still stay there and they even become bigger!

© Copyright 2005 refaat (my_way at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/999660-the-life