*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/aderoks
aderoks's Portfolio!
Registered Author
Since July 18, 2012
6 Recognitions
Hi everyone, I am a casual writer. I previously used to write some short stories, but now my interest has shifted to poetry and I try to portray my thoughts and feelings therein. I'm a music lover also and like to sing and play the guitar. I already used to maintain a blog, but now I'm transferring the items from there for you to see and give your precious comments.
PORTFOLIO  
    Rated: E · Tribute · #1947991
    A salute to the brave soldiers who protect our borders selflessly.
    Rated: E · Emotional · #1882091
    What goes through the mind of a working class man, frustrated with his mundane existence?
    Rated: E · Action/Adventure · #1881507
    A poem of a warrior who battles his misfortune and comes out victorious in the end.
    Rated: ASR · Dark · #1881126
    When everything seems dark and hopeless, and life seems meaningless..
    Rated: E · Romance/Love · #1880449
    Not everyone's first love can bloom to its full beauty. It may be nipped in the bud, even.
    Rated: ASR · Dark · #1880447
    A post-apocalyptic world, devastated by nuclear war, what will it be like?
    Rated: E · Emotional · #1880446
    Break free and fly high!! That is the theme of this poem. Forget the agony of the past..
    Rated: E · Emotional · #1880444
    This poem is about a special girl who transforms our mundane lives to a beautiful place.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/aderoks