*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002696-Teacher-from-hell
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1002696 added January 24, 2021 at 5:52am
Restrictions: None
Teacher from hell
30-Day Blogging Challenge

PROMPT January 24th

Write about your most memorable or unique teacher from the years you were in school. What made them so interesting and what do you remember about them the most?

I had a teacher that managed to make my life hell. She was evil, I’m sure of it. She probably went into the profession deliberately to make the lives of as many children as miserable as was possible.
I would have been about eight at the time. She terrified me. She would throw the blackboard eraser at anyone who displeased her.
The one day which I’ll never forget was when we were doing maths. The problem we were working on was something to do with weights and measures. I did the sum. The answer was in cwt, or hundredweight. I had a memory lapse and forgot how to write the shortened version: CWT. So I wrote the long version. She yelled, threw my exercise book at me and wouldn’t let me out to play until I remembered. Needless to say, my brain froze.
She was the sole reason I left school as soon as was legally possible. I left there thinking I was dumb.

Teachers have no idea of the power they have to make or break a child.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002696-Teacher-from-hell