*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002644-Bring-on-the-pudding
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1002644 added January 23, 2021 at 6:12am
Restrictions: None
Bring on the pudding
PROMPT January 23rd

An epic feast is held in your honor - what’s on the table? Who’s invited? What entertainment is provided? (Feel free to be creative with this one! COVID is not a factor and you get to choose the time period and location for your feast *Wink* )

Who would I invite? All my family from the UK of course. As there are no travel restrictions I would fly them all in first class. They would join my big Australian family, it would be wonderful.
For the entertainment, as the age range differs greatly, there would be many different artists.
For my husband, most of the music he likes are by dead people😱 Can I resurrect anyone?

Over the last few years we eat less and less meat. Chicken and fish are still on the menu though, mostly fish. So on this groaning table would be sides of smoked salmon, oysters, prawns and poached fish dishes.
All sorts of salads. I love salads, potato, rice, anything really.

As for the sweet part of the meal. I love sweet stuff. Although I rarely bake cakes or puddings they are the favourite part of a special meal. I would really struggle to decide if I had the choice of trifle. cheesecake, tiramisu, anything with lemon, or the best thing, ever lime tart.

White wine to begin with, then red. Some champagne of course. Maybe brandy with coffee.

Gosh I’m so full. I need a lie down.

© Copyright 2021 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1002644-Bring-on-the-pudding