*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008816-Ridvan-begins
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1008816 added April 20, 2021 at 10:05pm
Restrictions: None
Ridvan begins
Merit Badge in Shadows and Light
[Click For More Info]

Hi  [Link To User enga] ,

Congratulations! You won 2nd Place in  [Link To Item #shadows]  with your fabulous poem,  [Link To Item #2248380] .

Rachel *^*Heartv*^*


36 degrees and cooling. Going on 11 p.m. I have no will nor energy. How to find it.

It's Ridvan, celebrated by Baha'is all over the world. *PoseyR*

29 and frigid at 1:22 a.m.

I'm too tired to work and too worked up to ...

Took a bath then swept and mopped a bit. It's 3:30 a.m. and I must go to bed.

41 degrees at 11 a.m.

Woke up fairly early but went back to bed. I've had enough sleep now and need to find the energy to unclutter and clean.

I have some catch-up on writing to do but that has to be kept to a minimum.

48 degrees at 3 p.m.

Sat in the sun with friends. Shared with Kathi some of what I'm dealing with. It helps to not keep it in. I'm overwhelmed and trying to find a way through.

She gave me a lunch: taco salad with beans, snickerdoodle. All gone.

Wrote "Over the phone—a postcard [50.gz]

50 and about as warm as it'll get. It's 5:35.

Tackling my problems = unearthing other problems. Very little progress. May be time to tackle the plants and the table. Anything, every little thing helps even when it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere.

48 degrees at 8 till 8.

I had a chicken sandwich. Because of my water situation I'm trying to not make a mess.

I worked a bit on the plants. I'm consolidating for now. The ones on the kitchen table needed to be moved. I can move the books onto it and clean another counter. Eventually things need to be moved out or tossed. When Trav and I have tea on Thursday more of the books will need to have been boxed.

Slowly.

In the news: I am okay with the Chauvin verdict. Police shouldn't be violent. IMO, they should have tasers instead of guns and know how to difuse situations. If not... they shouldn't be cops.

4304

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008816-Ridvan-begins