*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008888-2nd-day-in-Paradise
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1008888 added April 21, 2021 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
2nd day in Paradise
... wish I were there.

I'm only posting because I wrote a poem, "Bittersweet [51] and I'm a bit sore and avoiding doing more before I go to bed.

I need to finish the table and counter and...

35 degrees and warming at 9:30 a.m.

Up by 9? Coffee and reading the news = awake ... kinda.

53 degrees and rising at 1:49 (high noon), sunny.

Saw friends. Was gifted spaghetti (cheese, onion, roasted garlic). Everything they make has olives in it.

Bought groceries. Salted caramel ice cream was on sale.

Need to check stuff on-line and get at cleaning the floor.

Wrote two poems: "Of Nature [52] and "Old saints say... [53].

60 pleasant degrees at 6:47. I have my window open.

I responded to Amy, "Love and communication. *HeartO*

Hard IRL if one person in the relationship is non-verbal or a non-communicator. It leads to real life misunderstandings.

I've watched 2 Thai TV series recently. In one the lack of communication is part of the plot. Like me thinking... "answer the phone!" or "tell the truth!" The audience is dropped into an unhealthy relationship and the question becomes whether the characters will work through it... or not.

In the other it's a ghost/human interaction so it's "complicated" and yet it's obvious by watching the faces and how the two characters are interacting. The audience knows they are falling in love before they do and long before they admit it. The love story is the core (with tension building but without the angst) but the plot is a mystery, a "whodunit" and "why".

Very different stories but love and communication is important to both."

Working on silk/steampunk: "Part III Silk/steampunk assignment
4307

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1008888-2nd-day-in-Paradise