*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009150-Silkpunk-thoughts
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1009150 added April 30, 2021 at 11:56pm
Restrictions: None
Silkpunk thoughts
The wind had freshened and the junks stayed snug in Lugang's harbor. Poh faced the breeze as his blue jacket flapped and smiled. Only the desperate with something to hide would venture out today. He intended to find out their secrets. Poh grabbed some egg pancakes (蛋餅) and Rice Balls (飯糰) and went to the hanger early to make sure his blue-over-blue flying-fish was stocked, fueled and ready for a rough ride; he carried his camera over his right shoulder. When Chok showed up with deep-fried red mud-shrimp he smiled even more. They would feast today. Tossing about with his best friend was always fun. Maybe they would have to hang on to each other! Once aloft, the white caps in the bay were beckoning. They steered the two-seat mini-dirigible towards Anping. If there were trouble that's where they'd find it.

I have to write a silkpunk story. I need to know my characters deeply. I need to know my location circa 1895; I need to revisit it. A time-machine would be helpful.


Midnight in Montana (later this afternoon in Taiwan). 39 calm degrees in Missoula. 81 and breezy in Lugang at 1 in the afternoon.

47 pleasant calm degrees at 11:30. I've had hot and cold water for a half hour now. It's been a week of cheerfully coping but this will make life easier.

I need to take a quick shower and go out to see friends. Choose something to lug down to the dumpster.

53 grey degrees at 2:30 p.m. *Clouds* I saw friends today. Ben gave me two cookies to dunk in my coffee. *MugBr*

Must 1. set new goals. 2. choose an area to clean. 3. go through boxes. 4. have something to take to the dumpster tomorrow. Every day will make a difference.

26-32 April goals:

*Checkp* 1. clean
*Checkp* 2. unclutter (some)
*Xp* 3. give things away *Sad*
*Checkp* 4. off to the dumpster
*Checkp* 5. enter 5 April contests. (barely)

I mustn't give up. There's far too much to do.

54 degrees at 5:22.

Saw Bri who said that there's a new philipino store in town. She gave me two "Sky Flakes" cracker sandwiches. Interesting flavor that reminds of something else I ate ... but where? Not here! I need to focus...
4324

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1009150-Silkpunk-thoughts