*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016499-Day-1-9121---Rooms
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1016499 added September 1, 2021 at 1:31pm
Restrictions: None
Day 1: 9/1/21 - Rooms
I had originally thought I would put all of my blog prompt responses for each day in one daily entry, however, my brain didn't like it that way. So for the next month or so there will be multiple entries per day. If anyone actually reads my blogs, sorry for blowing up your feed. But, on with it shall we?

The Original Logo.


For the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS on this 1 day of September 2021, the prompt is: What room in your home do you use the most? The least?

         I spend most of my time at home in my back yard, and since the prompt asked for what room in my home, my back yard could not be a valid answer. So, the room in which I spend most of my time is the living room. I have a nice big window that covers about half of one of the walls in my living room that allows me to look out at my front gardens and yard. From my living room window, I can watch hummingbirds flit between feeders and squirrels running up and down the trees in my front yard.
         I seldom go into the room that belonged to my daughters. With only two people living here, there is no need for a three bedroom house so their old room is pretty much closed off so that it eases the demand on our heating and cooling. I do step in from time to time to reminisce, but not very often. I'm still going through empty nest syndrome and their absences hit me hard sometimes.
         Three bedrooms and only a married couple living there? Doesn't that mean I have another extra bedroom? No. The third bedroom has always been a room for our reptiles and my books and craft stuff. I go in there daily to see to the lizard - and the tortoise when she isn't in her outdoor habitat. That room is a peaceful sanctuary, if you don't mind the heat.

© Copyright 2021 LeJenD' (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016499-Day-1-9121---Rooms