*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016751-Broken-Web
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1016751 added September 4, 2021 at 9:53am
Restrictions: None
Broken Web
The Original Logo.

PROMPT September 4th
If the Internet disappeared tomorrow, how would you continue to share your love of food?


If the internet were to disappear tomorrow, other than making me terribly bored and inconvenienced, I would not be affected. Spiders can still carry on when their webs become broken. They just use what parts are still good and create the areas that need fixed - in that way they are still able to feed themselves. It makes sense that we would use whatever we have at hand to do the same. The interweb is still a relatively new creation in the grand scheme of things and people for centuries went on with their lives sans being connected via the world wide web. As far as sharing my love of food... Well, word of mouth is always best, right? There are still things called community markets (or farmer's markets if you live in the country like I do) where people gather to buy and sell goodies fresh from the farm or kitchen. These places are optimum for sharing a love of food. Ever been in a restaurant and loudly proclaimed your satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a meal? Isn't that the same thing as a food review? I'm just saying, there is more than one way to share things. Many of which do not have to do with computers or other fandangled electronic gadgets.

Word Count: 230

© Copyright 2021 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016751-Broken-Web