*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019399
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Women's · #2139377
Arlynn's story - 2017 edition; 2021 Edition (Zayda'a Story)
#1019399 added October 21, 2021 at 9:22pm
Restrictions: None
2021 - Day 21: Plot: Outline Revision #3
Oct. 21: - Plot: Outline Revision #3 â–¼
(1) Review your plot elements thus far and organize them into your outline.
Plottr is great for this as I have my plot points lined up and I have Romancing the Beat Plot Points and the Romance Beat Sheet up to compare and see that I am on track.
I am hoping to add to this in November after I craft each scene so that I have something to see at the end of my novel - to make editing a little more accessable.

(2) Fill in any gaps in your outline template and/or flesh out more details.
Doing this on Plottr. I spent some time doing this on Wed. Oct. 20, 2021.
I added several points.
I also figured out the meet cute for Trace and Zayda to literally run into each other - makes the contact happen. Love it.

Talked out on the way home from working with Kyle:
Trace faces his Grandfather after Sofia assures him she and their mother will be fine. Sofia is studying fine art and has a promising career as a painter / artist. Their mother follows her dreams to be a Fashion Designer and leaves for Paris - after Zayda saves someone she loves and helps her to change her mind about Zayda. She accepts that witches do no harm and that she only wants to help. Her prosperity spell that she cast as a child is brought to fruition after they each accept their destiny to follow their dreams.
Sofia also tells Trace that she knew he always liked Zayda, and she did too. But they tended to keep to themselves as children because they were hiding the disastrous home life they lead. Sofia always admired Zayda as a child. She did not like the pettiness of girls like Darla and her family. Darla's sister Nancy was also a bully - to Sofia. Sofia is 2 years younger than Zayda. (yellow notes are in Preptober Workbook 2021 - they will needed to be worked into Plottr).


Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!


My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
© Copyright 2021 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019399