*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032087-Funny-Friday-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2260353
a place for my responses to the prompts from Andre the Blog Monkey's Banana Bar
#1032087 added May 7, 2022 at 8:41am
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday #1
Prompt: Prompt: Describe the plot of one of your favorite comedy movies WITHOUT saying the movie's title. Challenge your readers to guess the title of the movie you described.

The movie is loosely based on elements of Shakespeare's Hamlet, most of the film was shot in Toronto, Scarborough, Kitchener and Hamilton, Ontario. Parts were also filmed in Prince George, British Columbia.

Two toque wearing, beer drinking brothers stumble onto a secret plan to take over the world by placing a mind control substance in a popular drink made where the brothers work. The brothers are framed for murder, declared insane, and placed in an institution. They break out of the institution with the help of a retired hockey player. Their dog turns into a superhero and flies to the celebration where the initial coup is supposed to take place. The dog is painted like a skunk and scares all the innocent people away to keep them safe. The brothers remove all of the mind control juice tainted beer and save the day, getting to drink a seemingly endless supply of beer at the end of the movie.

green fairy

© Copyright 2022 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032087-Funny-Friday-1