*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032222-Slight-Correction-About-Yesterday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1032222 added May 10, 2022 at 11:49pm
Restrictions: None
Slight Correction About Yesterday
Slight Correction About Yesterday


Yesterday, I thought that it was the worse day off I have ever had. And it was in a way, for a Monday. But I was wrong again. This time it was about my worst day when it comes to my writing. Only this time it wasn’t about my scriptwriting. It was about the Short Story that I am writing for this month.

Once again, this is the first chance that I have gotten to get on my laptop today. And the only reason why I’m on it right now is because of this blog entry. If not for this blog entry, I wouldn’t be on my laptop. But I am because I don’t want to miss another blogging day. I have done it recently. I’m just not sure which one of my blogs it was. Know it was this one or my scriptwriting one. Just don’t know which blog it was.

Which blog it was doesn’t really matter. What does matter is how much writing I have gotten done today. Unfortunately, the answer to that question is none. Well, that isn’t completely untrue. I did get one more part of this Short Story written before I went to sleep last night. Unfortunately, that is all the writing that I have gotten finished today.

What is the usual reason why I don’t get more writing done than I have done? That’s right. It’s because of what my brother and I had to do today. And today was no exception. It started extremely early this morning. But it didn’t end until almost sunset. And around here that’s about eight to eight-thirty. I’m not exactly sure what the time frame for sunrises and sunsets is right now without looking them up. But whatever the time frame was it was nine to nine-thirty WDC time.

Will I continue working on this Short Story after I finish writing and posting this blog entry? That is what I want to do. And what I need to do. But I probably won’t. Why is that? What is the usual reason why I can’t get any more writing done during my days off other than what my brother and I had to do today? Again, that’s right.

It’s a lack of sleep. Last night was one of those nights. I only got a few hours of sleep last night for one reason or another. As a result, I probably will be going to sleep soon after I finish posting this blog entry. That’s how tired I still am.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032222-Slight-Correction-About-Yesterday