*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036454-That-Class-This-Week
by Sum1
Rated: E · Book · Travel · #1779685
I travel the country on business, sometimes the world. Come see where I've been.
#1036454 added August 13, 2022 at 6:01pm
Restrictions: None
That Class This Week
Teaching From Home

Locale: Bloomington, Illinois

Week of: 8/8/22

         Well, since I couldn't go to Los Angeles as scheduled, I'm teaching the class from home this week.  There wasn't much time for the customer to prepare for it, they were expecting me there last night.  But a retest for COVID was positive once again, even though I feel fine.  It was a good call though, evidently this customer is still checking everyone for COVID daily, but only at the Fire HQ, which is not where I would have been.

         This class went exceedingly well, despite the last minute notice about it being a Virtual Class online.  They asked A LOT of questions, especially when we discussed Trunking System operation.  I've learned a lot these past 21 years, teaching the wide variety of classes I do now, and have in the past really helps me answer questions.  At the end of each class, the students send us a class critique using our Learning Website.  The grades you can get are Very Satisfied, Satisfied, Neutral, Dissatisfied, and Very Dissatisfied.  I very rarely receive either of the Dissatisfied grades, and just a few Neutral grades.  This class submitted a couple of nice compliments in their comments, and every grade was what we call the Top two.  Very Satisfied, or Satisfied.  Some of the grades I have no control over and I mainly look at those grades that are based on my delivery and performance.  To say I was very happy would be an understatement.


In Closing


         I am home next weeks delivering Fleetmapping to the same customer.  After that, it's 2 weeks in Schaumburg (only 5 days total really), followed by a week in Buffalo during Labor Day week.  Then it's football season (yippee <sarcasm>), and fall arrives soon after.  My schedule remains full to the gills through the end of the year and into next year.  I look for it to remain that way.  Til next time, be good to yourselves and those you love, and WRITE!





Jim Dorrell

© Copyright 2022 Sum1 (UN: jim-d at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sum1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1036454-That-Class-This-Week