*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037061-Showing-Progress---Create-A-Progress-Bar
Rated: E · Book · How-To/Advice · #2278979
Big Book of WDC Pro-Tips.
#1037061 added August 29, 2022 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Showing Progress - Create A Progress Bar
{image:STILL SEARCHING...
Link To Original Post


Pro Tip: Showing Progress



I've shown this before, but it's been a while. *Smile*Showing progress toward a goal is great fun and encouragement. Here's how you do it.

 
 
23% complete



23% complete


The colors can be anything you want.

 
 
75% complete



75% complete


*AsteriskP* Important Note: Only put the percent complete. If you put both percentages, your bar will only show the completed part for some reason.

 
 
10% complete



10% complete


And if you include a comma in the 2nd part, it makes things even worse--not even the words are correct in this example...

 
 
70red complete



70red complete


Correct code doesn't include any colons but does include parentheses before the number and after the 2nd color and a comma after the number and between the colors. For those with older eyes, here's the code for better viewing. *Wink*

 
 
66% complete



66% complete


And here is the code when you complete your goal

 
 
100% complete



100% complete


Note that the bar will always be centered, even if you use the ML code to try to change that...at least I couldn't change it.*Wink* However, you can change the size of the words under the bar, though not the size of the bar, itself. You can also bold and/or italicize the words. *Smile*

 
 
91% complete



91% complete
© Copyright 2022 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1037061-Showing-Progress---Create-A-Progress-Bar