*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041583-Chapter-5
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Erotica · #2286302
Erotic fanfiction based on Sofia The 1st. Sofia is grown up and ready for more adventures.
#1041583 added December 8, 2022 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5
She swam beneath the surface enjoying the speed her tail granted her. It had been too long since she had visited Oona but the mermaid kingdom hadn’t changed. Her tail flicked and she was propelled along past the coral houses till she spotted her. “Oona! She called out.”

Confused Oona looked around, when she saw Sofia she smiled. Sofia swam straight into her arms a tumbling hug beneath the waves.

“Princess Oona, it’s been too long.” She said. “Tell me everything.”

Oona swam to three young merchildren, “These are my children,” she introduced, “Princess Astra, Prince Corva, and this is little princess Sofia.” The youngest mermaid swam to her mother and clung to her waist.

“Wow, you have children, and you named one Sofia. How exciting.” A princess named after her made Sofia so happy.

“Children, go find your father, me and Princess Sofia have a lot to catch up on.” The two older children swam off, the younger stayed clinging to her mother. “Go on, follow your brother and sister.” She coaxed and the youngster swam off.

“I can’t believe you already have children. Little princesses and a prince swimming around. Who did you marry? I didn’t even know you were seeing anyone.”

“He is a prince from further out to sea, one of the deep sea kingdoms. I don’t really know him. But sometimes you have to do what’s right for the family.”

“I guess sometimes duty comes first. Maybe someone selecting a prince for me would be easier. But wasn’t the sex awkward?” Sofia tried not to judge.

“I’m a mermaid.” Oona replied as if that explained everything, when Sofia looked confused she explained, “We don’t have sex, we are part fish.”

“Oh,” Sofia had never wondered what mermaids did, “So what do you do?”

“I lay eggs and then the merman... you know... spunks over them. I wasn’t there when he did it.”

“Ummm that doesn’t sound much fun, have you ever done anything together?”

“What do you mean?” Oona looked confused.

“I don’t know, like helped him, err, spunk?” Maybe a sex-free life would be less complicated she thought.

“What and just have it floating around?”

Sofia hadn’t thought about that element of it. When she’d been covered by Baileywick’s spunk, it had been messy but in a fun way, having it floating around her would have been very weird.

They swam and talked, Sofia explained what had been going on with James and Amber since the king had died, Oona told her about the merfolk, she would soon be queen and said once she was she would work on trade deals with Amber helping both kingdoms to grow.

Sofia swam back to the surface, promising she would visit more often. She found James asleep sprawled on the towel, and Amber reading. “Nice swim?” Amber asked.

“I visited Oona, she has three children and called one Sofia,” Sofia said proudly.

“She didn’t call one Amber? How rude.”

Sofia sighed Amber was always a little too focused on herself, “No, but she said when she is queen she will meet with you about trade.”

Amber dropped the book, “Really? That is amazing.”

“I think I’m going to head back to the castle, maybe have a nap, swimming is tiring.” Sofia’s plan to seduce Baileywick on the beach had failed, James and Amber had clearly bedded in for the rest of the day and at some point, James would wake up and Sofia didn’t want to have to try to block out the sounds of them having sex again.

She took the stairs, leaving the lift alone, the risk of being stuck halfway up the cliff with Baileywick had been worth the risk, perhaps it would have even been good, but on her own, it wouldn’t have been so fun.

She decided to visit Cedric, she could ask him to take her virginity, perhaps that would help calm her down. She first went to her room and turned on Clover, she span the dial to its maximum while she went and got dressed.

The first time she had asked Cedric to charge the batteries he had been so curious about the device and she was so shy. She hadn’t been able to explain what it was for, when he asked for a demonstration she had no choice but to explain expecting him to rescind the request. But that grin of his spread over his face. She had no choice, she couldn’t force him to charge the batteries and he knew she couldn’t tell anyone about his demand without explaining exactly what she wanted from him.

She had agreed, in part because she was eighteen and horny, partly because she liked the idea of a man thinking of her in a sexual way. She was petite, she always had been, her breasts were late to develop and they still had some growing to do. Although the same age as James and Amber she was treated as younger, and having someone acknowledge her as an adult was enticing.

Dressed in pink and purple she returned to find Clover struggling, the batteries draining as she had hoped they would. She found a purse large enough to put Clover in and headed for the tower. The first time had been awkward, ending with her faking an orgasm. Since then it was a simple transaction, and she managed to have genuine orgasms as he watched.

She entered without knocking, he was on his little balcony, using his telescope. From the angle, Sofia knew it was aimed at the beach. The fact he had his dick in his hand suggested Amber and James were at it again. She wondered if she’d been successful with Baileywick if Cedric would have been watching.

She cleared her throat, and he jumped upright and shoved his member back in his robes. “Mr Cederic, I was wondering if you could charge the... batteries again.”

“Oh Sofia, yes, of course, I’m the royal sorcerer and you are a royal after all.”

She placed Clover on the table and Cedric said a simple rhyme, sparks flew and Clover started vibrating powerfully. Sofia picked up the vibrating toy, normally she would just sit in a chair and lift her dress up. “Untie my dress please Cedric.” She turned her back to him.

“Excuse me Princess?” He was surprised by her request.

“I’ve only just put the dress on, I don’t want it all creased. Is that OK with you?”

“Of course Princess, it wouldn’t do to have a creased dress for dinner.” He hastily untied the dress that she had managed to tie herself and clearly needed no help in untying.

With the dress removed she was in nothing but White stockings and high heels. “Do you mind if I use the bed this time? The chair is a little uncomfortable.”

Cedric was speechless which she took as agreement. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She took Clover and reached between her legs, with her back to Cedric she imagined it was Baileywick who was watching. She rubbed Clover against her crease enjoying the vibrations penetrating her body.

She reached further down her hand twisting to direct the tip to her hole. “I saw what you were doing when I arrived, you can continue if you want.”

“Um, I don’t know what you are talking about, I was just bird watching, I um miss Wormwood.” Cedric clumsily lied.

“I’m just saying if you want to touch yourself, then I wouldn’t mind.” She looked back at him, Clover poised at her entrance.

He pulled it out of his robes, long and thin she wondered if he called it his wand. She had to stifle a snigger and turned back away from him so he couldn’t see, although she knew his eyes were not on her face.

She plunged Clover inside, the vibrations inside her were intense, spreading through her body. Then the little ears made contact with her and she gasped. She wondered how Baileywick’s tongue would feel there as the ears flicked back and forth. Cedric was making sounds that suggested he wouldn’t last long.

She rolled onto her back, her legs spread wide her high heels hanging in the air. She drove Clover deeper. Cedric’s hand was moving very fast along his shaft. All she had to do was pull the toy out and tell Cedric to fuck her, she knew he would. But it wasn’t Cedric that she wanted, it was Baileywick. She was torn, she wanted to be experienced for Baileywick, but she also wanted him to be her first, the paradox raged in her mind.

As the arguments for and against shouted internally the vibrating rabbit inside her tried to drown them out. Distracted by the argument an orgasm crashed against her in surprise. She cried out, her body clenching the plastic tightly, exaggerating the vibrations.

Cedric groaned and she felt his seed splash on her thigh, the argument mooted. Before her orgasm could fade Sofia felt a second crash over her the little ears driving it into her. The two orgasms collided inside her, she felt pressure in her loins, her body pushed down and the pressure built. She couldn’t stop her body, the pressure built more and more, and then suddenly it released.

A jet fired from her as she screamed into the roof of the tower. It splashed over Cedric and the floor. Clover was still buried inside her and she felt the pressure building again, another spurt erupted from between her legs. The sounds coming from her mouth were indescribable, neither cry nor scream there were no words just a mix of sounds she wasn’t aware she could make. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and focused on the pressure within.

She forced the pressure out even harder than before it felt like she would explode with the force. The third squirt was even bigger as it sprayed out from her coating Cedric as he stood watching open mouthed.

The orgasm was over, the pressure didn’t build and she pulled a very wet Clover from her body. “I’m so sorry Mr Cedric I don’t know what happened.” She felt embarrassed that she appeared to have peed all over the sorcerer.

“That’s quite all right Princess Sofia.” His wand was still out, and still hard. She briefly contemplated asking him to put it inside her, but her mind was made up Baileywick would have the honour of being the first.

She cleaned herself up and put the dress on, “Thank you, Mr Cedric, I better be off.” She didn’t wait for a response, she did notice as she left he was still holding his hard wand and before the door had closed his hand was moving along it again. He definitely hadn’t been put off by what happened.

After a shower, she rushed to the observatory hoping to find Amber back from the beach and alone, it was the one place where James seemed to leave her alone. She was in luck, Amber had star charts laid out on the floor, she moved between them making notes.

Sofia cleared her throat, then when Amber didn’t respond she cleared it louder.

“Oh Sofia, I didn’t see you there. Did you have a nap after you got back? You look energized.” Amber went back to consulting the charts.

“Err, yes a little nap.” Sofia blushed knowing the truth. “Um, Amber I was wondering if you had ever peed during sex?” She was embarrassed to ask the question.

“I tried once, James urinated on me but I didn’t enjoy it, then when it was my turn I just couldn’t bring myself to do it.” She said it like it was a perfectly normal thing to do.

“No, I meant at the point of climax.”

“Have you been speaking to Hildegard? That story about her fiance making her squirt every time is a lie, she probably just pisses herself.” Amber and Hildegard had become more competitive as they got older.

“I don’t understand.” Amber’s answer raised more questions than it solved.

“Oh Sofia, I forget how young and innocent you are.” Sofia could have pointed out they were the same age, “The female ejaculation is meant to be a sign of great sex and that is what Hildegard claims happens every time she is fucked by her fiance, but he is only a count, imagine a count being able to do that to her when my own brother a king can't do it to me. No two people could be a better fit.”

“And men don’t mind? Is it not rather messy?” Sofia thought of the wet floor and Cedric’s ruined robes.

“If you were told the better the handjob the further the man ejaculates how would you feel if he ejaculated across the room? Even if it covered your favourite gown?”

“Is that true?” Sofia didn’t think she’d mind where Baileywick splashed his seed if it was her causing it.

“No, it just tells you how long it has been since he last ejaculated. When I’ve had to travel for a state visit without James, upon my return I’ll see how far he fires, he saves himself for me. I don’t know how he manages. I miss him so much I go to bed every night thinking of him as I pleasure myself.”

Sofia didn’t need to hear more about her siblings' sex life, “Well I’ll leave you to your charts.”

“Don’t tell Hildegard I know it’s all a lie. She’s probably just trying to make up for the fact she isn’t even marrying a prince.”

Sofia left Amber, she couldn’t help but smile, just the thought of Baileywick had been so powerful. She decided she wasn’t going to wait any longer, she would find him and drag him to her bed if she had to.
© Copyright 2022 MidnightStalker (UN: midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MidnightStalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1041583-Chapter-5