*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048395-Ending-Note-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Paranormal · #2288000
This house wants to hurt those that Kristin loves.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1048395 added April 18, 2023 at 1:56pm
Restrictions: None
Ending Note part 2
Kristin snuck out. She knew she had to do something now, but she didn't want to put the boys in any more danger. She rolled her car down the steep drive in neutral and didn't start it until she was a block away.

Kristin stopped at the storage and picked up some supplies. Her supplies had been depleting fast but the meager things she had left would have to do.

On the drive to the house Kristin started to tremble. She lit a lavender incense stick and stuck it in the vent to hold it. She steadied her breathing and began to calm down some. She knew she couldn't get rid of her fears completely, but she had to go despite them.

When Kristin got to the house she didn't pull up the drive completely. She stood part way up it and contemplated the house. So many memories flooded her senses. She shook them away. Her steps felt like lead as she walked the rest of the way to the house. She found a sturdy tree limb that had fallen in the winds. There was no wind now. Everything was silent and foreboding. Kristin started drawing a circle around the perimeter of the house in the dirt. Some of it was hard as the fall was beginning to give way to winter. The red light moved anxiously through the house as if it was watching Kristin.

When Kristin started drawing binding and protection runes at intervals in the circle, the red light tried to reach out to her. She threw a handful of salt at it, grabbing the crystals around her neck and chanting a protection spell. The red light retreated. Kristin continued drawing the runes, going over them with the salt. All the while she chanted incantations.















Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Many snuggles and whisker kisses,

Mousethyme
© Copyright 2023 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048395-Ending-Note-part-2