*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048390-Ending-Notes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Paranormal · #2288000
This house wants to hurt those that Kristin loves.
#1048390 added April 18, 2023 at 1:33pm
Restrictions: None
Ending Notes
THTW Ending Notes


Shaun stumbled in the front door looking white as a sheet.

"It took them...the house...it took them," Shaun sputtered between breaths.

"What are you talking about Shaun?" asked Darrel.

Kristin shot Darrel a look then turned her attention to Shaun. "Here, come sit down. Dean, get your brother some water."

After Shaun had a sip of water and started to calm down was when Kristin started her interrogation. "You said something about the house. Why were you even near it?"

Shaun gulped and looked at Kristin pleadingly. "I just wanted to check on it. There's talk all through town about what might be going on up there. I thought it might be sparking interest in the more mischievious of kids. Turned out I was right." Shaun took another sip of water. "There were four of them. They were sneaking around outside the house, trying to see in the windows. I was just about to yell at them when the red light engulfed them and yanked them into the house." Shaun was shaken. "I heard the glass shatter as it pulled them in but when I looked again the window was whole."

Kristin looked at the floor and slowly shook her head. "It's getting stronger. I'm going to have to do something about it soon."

"What about the kids?" asked Mitch.

"It will use them as bait to get me up there. Therefor it will contact me before even thinking about harming them."

"Contacting you? How?" asked Darrel.

"In a nightmare, or by giving me a vision."

"So now we just wait?" asked Dean.

"I need to do more research. I have to find out what I am dealing with and how to stop it."





Merry Meet and Blessed Be
then Merry Meet again!

Many snuggles and whisker kisses,

Mousethyme
© Copyright 2023 Khola Mousethyme (UN: mousethyme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khola Mousethyme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048390-Ending-Notes