*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048548-First-time-blog-writing
by cenvil
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2294440
A place to write down my thoughts and experience while learning about life and writing.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1048548 added April 21, 2023 at 10:25am
Restrictions: None
First time blog writing
I will first introduce myself a bit and if you want to know more on the story I am writing, you can scroll down a bit.

Introduction
--------------------------
Well well, here we are.
My first blog post here on the platform and to be fair it feels a bit weird.
It is like writing a publicly available dairy. (I never kept one so I have no clue XD)

So yeah I have been here on Writing.com for a little bit now and I am surprised with the warm welcome. As an introvert who is shy to boot, I didn't think I would be doing all this in the first place so place be patient with me if things sound or look a bit awkward.
I'm learning.

As the description of the blog said I had a bunch of anxiety but I was also very very shy and very very introverted.
To give an example of how shy I was. If you put me online in a place where nobody would know me and I would be behind a screen so nobody would see me either, I would still be afraid of speaking out.
The only thing going through my head would be "what if," followed by all the worst scenarios.

but recently life as put some open doors in front of me and like the saying goes "I can open the door, but you have to walk through it" is something very applicable to me atm.
Being a DJ would not really be the first thing you would think an introvert would do. Especially when he is very shy and anxious.
But I guy pushed through because I just wanted to play music, even if just in my bedroom to myself.

Back then (2013) I would stream online without talking in chat, without video cam, no talking through a mic.
But fast forward to now. I Stream with video on my and talk in the mic, Produce music and release it and the chances are high that I might be playing in a club and 2 festivals this year.
I am scared as all hell but I HAVE to do it, If I want to grow as a person and as a professional.

And if that wasn't making me anxious enough, my shyness always prevented me from really doing creative stuff in a public space.
If anyone would ask me to sing, write or act I would shut down right then and there.
And I still do to a large degree but I try to force myself out of that cage.
The fact that I am writing this right now is part of that whole experience and struggle to come out of my shell and let my creativity be free without worry of others opinions.

This will of course not only help in writing but also my music and personal life.

So to those who I already met and spoke with, Thank you for the warm welcome.

----------------------------

My new fantasy story
----------------------------

Now there is just one other thing I would like to write about here really quick.
This of course being the story I am writing.

The prologue and first chapter are out here
 Celestial Retribution  (13+)
" 'Revenge is never the answer', But what if you don't have any other choice
#2294326 by cenvil


The story is about a guy who dies and for some reason is reincarnated in another world.
For those more versed in Anime and Manga know it is of course heavily insipred by Isekai, or in our words, a new world.

One part of the story is based on a manga called, and this is translated, "After transformation, Mine and Her wild fantasy".
This manga follows the protagonist that wakes up with 2 bodies (1 male and 1 female) and no memories on what happened to him.
At the start he moves both bodies a the same time as he learns to multitask and start conversations with, what amounts to, himself.
The story basically moves in the direction that an artifact is needed for him to get back his memories but his female body is "rescued" as people thought "she" was kidnapped by him.
They are far away from each other as she is taken to the capital and learns she can use magic while HE learns he can't use magic but anther form of power.
During this story the protagonist constantly switches between pov's to learn about the country, the people, the politics and a way to get his memories back.

I found this a very interesting plot point and was wondering, "What if I combine that with other stories?".
Like I said before I am very big on world building so in my story I will be touching not only how the main character is split in 2 bodies but also how the "other world" came to be, the dark sides of social classes, how magic works fundamentally instead of just saying "mana".
I have some dark passages in mind and brutal stuff that would, in my head make the world more grounded and relatable.

AND to add a small extra here. I don't want to go for all the classic and usual tropes. Of course there will be some but in general I don't want to go for all the things we see everywhere.
For those who know are fans of Isekai as well this "Truck-kun" might be something you will recognize and I will avoid it.... to a degree haha.

Anyways I think I wrote down everything I wanted for now.

I hope to learn a lot from the people here that are willing to sacrifice their time to give feedback.
And most of all eventually I hope you will enjoy the story I write :)

Have a great day and till next time.

© Copyright 2023 cenvil (UN: cenvil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cenvil has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048548-First-time-blog-writing