*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048877-In-search-of-sightfaith--and-miracles
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1048877 added April 27, 2023 at 1:46pm
Restrictions: None
In search of sight,faith 🙏 and miracle's...
Greetings my peeps 😄 and fan's!
Been under the weather ☁️ ( what's new right?) Big thunder storming and major rain 🌧️ ugh , just pile on the pain sandwich 😔🥪.
Anyway have been praying and trying to formulate a project close to my heart. Bringing about a Big Mitzvah (A Blessing) to my sister Cheryl.
I haven't been writing about it to protect her privacy. She's in desperate need of cataract surgery.
Has been for 2 years and has zero insurance. Medicare is $171.00 a month and she is on a fixed income like me. After working a lifetime and raising 2 generations,as so many other people are facing the same problem. Eat or have insurance or ( fill in the blank...)
For months we have been researching " free cataract surgery" across the country.
Sadly to no avail. Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana have no hook up with the people who provides this much needed resources.
The closest one is in Ft Myers Florida, 470 miles round trip, (and I can't drive, she still can.)
The expense would be too great, plus the emotional support Kitties, Maxy and MoJo would need boarding.
We live in housing and it's not an option.
Last year we moved from Oregon to Mississippi in our car.
Staying at a extended stay that was a blessing but took a lot of money.
We moved into a duplex with 2 beach chairs and had bought 2 air mattresses.
Found a couple of nice chairs near the dumpster! Had help getting it from a nice young man who works at the furniture rental place.
( We are paying off a nice used couch.)
This leads me to the point of my project!
When our airbeds started to collapse, I prayed for a solution and made a Go fund me page.
With the help of totally awesome good souls we were able to buy 2 beds from Amazon LoL 💗!
It was a great blessing to us and to them for doing this.
This time it's different because what we need for her to have the surgery is a lot more than I expected to have to ask for.
Seeing Cheryl struggling everyday, trying to watch TV,do puzzles or things people take sometimes for granted.
I can't " not do anything" I have to take a chance that God/G-d will answer our prayers and help her see better again.
It will be a lot of work to do this but worth it to turn the Wheel of fortune upright and make this happen.
I will be making a Go fund me page soon.
To my writing.com peeps, thanks for your friendship 😊! I missed the weekly goals post Monday, oops first time since November.
Blessing's to all!

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048877-In-search-of-sightfaith--and-miracles