*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048947-Part-2-In-search-of-sight-faith-and-miracles
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1048947 added April 28, 2023 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
Part 2 In search of sight faith and miracle's.
Hi again, my last post ( In search of sight, faith and miracle's) didn't give me the option to share here.
So I'm hoping this will!
In short it's about my sister Cheryl and her need for cataract surgery.
Even though she worked hard most of her life and raised 2 generations of children ( 2 with special needs)
She has no insurance.
We live in rural Mississippi and the states surrounding don't have the option of free cataract surgery,as others do once a year.
It breaks my heart to see her struggling to read, watch TV ( I have to be a narrator)
For some people they go through the same each day, for others it's not an issue.
The only thing beyond prayers is to make a Go fund me. So will be putting my writing to use for good.
I had things planned to write or try again. Like my poem " Wind water and the giving heart"
I had weekly goals but the truth is, my concern for her eyes getting worse seems much more important.
Any ideas, suggestions, prayers are so welcome.
Thanks ๐Ÿ™

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter ๐Ÿ™โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ป has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1048947-Part-2-In-search-of-sight-faith-and-miracles