*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
4
10
11
12
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050724-The-missing-blog-entry-reappeared-like-magic
Rated: 13+ · Book · Friendship · #2295863
This stuffed Beanie Baby dog came tagged "tracker" which fits my search for knowledge.
#1050724 added June 7, 2023 at 4:55am
Restrictions: None
The missing blog entry reappeared like magic!
Monday
June 5, 2023
11:39 PM

I am humming Sonny & Cher's The Beat Goes On. The new words to the song are And the Generosity Goes On.

It seems like each week there is a new journalist to thank for kindness beyond the call of duty. The latest is Lilli gifting points to use in Gaby's shop. I want to set up my signature and decide on further construction of my portfolio. No matter what I wish to do here, there has been a process already in place to take care of it.

I continue to go after my Bachelor's degree. Just to complete it is the goal. I have no other monumental things I want to accomplish. My purpose is to interact, support, and give affirmations to those who express or seem to be wanting to let me know there is an unresolved issue. I have vast experience and like nothing better than to share.

I am inquisitive by nature. Maybe I do push a boundary here or there. In the end, I do go where no one has gone before. The results have always been positive as far as I know and have been told. My daughter thinks I am too free with personal information. She keeps her life blocked from public view at any cost. She takes more after her Dad who would have been most happy to go off the grid with our family.

The puppy, Jack, is growing. He is very muscular. I did not know Boston Terriers grew so big. I was used to my lightweight shih-tzu. It is all good. He and the three cats are in my care. I do love animals and don't mind the work part. I do confess being awakened for me what is early like 3,4,5 AM can get trying. I am off to spend my gift points at Gaby's shop. After, I shall return to link her shop here.

© Copyright 2023 tracker (UN: tracker1948 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tracker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1050724-The-missing-blog-entry-reappeared-like-magic