*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051444-Daily-thoughts-of-a-writer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2297031
June Annual Blogging Month
#1051444 added June 22, 2023 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
Daily thoughts of a writer


I submitted a second article to Dogs Magazine UK after they published A visit to the vet   back in 2020. It’s probably too short this time, but I can try at least. It’s good for me to put myself out there once in a while and publish.

I got a rejection from WOW-magazine on "My Mother and Me. [13+] the other day although they said it was well-written and an important piece. Of all things that one was probably also too short.

I have to concentrate on longer pieces of writing. I know I tend to hurry toward an ending so it’s something to pay attention to.

Furthermore, I have started a piece for "Quotation Inspiration: Official Contest [ASR] but I am stuck at the moment. Not satisfied with those first paragraphs. I will look at it and think this through later today. There is still time.

And my dishes are staring me in the face! So, I’ll have to do something about that as well. The recurrent theme in my life!

Better still, I started doing assignments for the second poetry class "Sharpening the Tools Lesson Book [E]. It’s fun and part of my willingness to pay more attention to my writing poetry. I quit the class Thriller Writing Course last week because I couldn’t concentrate during the heatwave and for some reason, the course was less exciting than I thought beforehand. I switched courses and that is working out fine.

The weather is much better this week, not too hot but cloudy, so I can focus on my writing. I am glad!

The summer has begun very well. Days are passing too fast though, I am amazed it’s almost July. It slips through my fingers. *Shock2*



Funny blog image




© Copyright 2023 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051444-Daily-thoughts-of-a-writer