*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051498-Soothing-for-the-soul
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2297031
June Annual Blogging Month
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1051498 added June 23, 2023 at 7:26pm
Restrictions: None
Soothing for the soul




I love these kinds of quiet mind-body and soul music, to channel my energy and calm down. It’s soothing for the soul and I can write while listening to it. Mantras!

It’s not likely that I travel to India shortly, or at all for that matter. It’s so crowded there and the only way I could function is in some sort of ashram in the middle of nowhere. Did you see the movie Eat, Love, Pray? Something like that.

It’s on my bucket list, although I didn’t know I have one. Come to think of it, I can make one right now, just for the hell of it.

Not in any particular order:

Stay in an ashram in India, Take some additional driving lessons, hire a car (I haven’t driven in almost 19 years *Shock2*, Win the lottery, Visit the USA once more, Take up sculpting again (I have the stone and the material), Publish more frequently, Fall in love *Ha*.

I will be sixty-two at the end of next month. I write down the words, not the digits. In a way, I can’t believe this is the case. You wake up one day and you are an old woman. What happened?

**shaking one’s head**

It’s not that I mind being old, it’s the physical ailments coming along with it. I am not that flexible anymore. But it’s a fact of life, and I have to adjust.

But I am certainly not complaining. My life is good! I’ve had some rough times in the far past but the last years have been a blessing. I realized this because there are so many writers here suffering. But people are challenged, not broken. Being a writer is such a great thing. Having the Writing.com community in my life is the best. That and my dog is what’s keeping me healthy. Every single day!

*Ha*Sometimes I think WdC is like a cult. But then again, what’s wrong with that? I love WdC!*Heart*



Funny blog image




© Copyright 2023 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051498-Soothing-for-the-soul