*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051574-And-so-yall-another-month-has-passed
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1051574 added June 25, 2023 at 2:26pm
Restrictions: None
And so y'all another month has passed!
And so I'm finally back here on the Ole blog.
I've been doing a few reviews and checking in on weekly goals. Not as impressive lol as some posters, but other people are doing their best like me and still making some progress. Some folk are too concerned about stars on ratings. I only had one ask why didn't get more. At the time thought they didn't get any because of a so called glitch. Was more than happy to spend time changing it. In the long run redid it and found out their was 4 and a half stars anyway.
Every thing happens for a reason in God's/G-d world, even if we don't have any answers.
So I'm going to replace the Ibanez Guitar that got ruined in a flood. Get myself another Harmonica holder and immerse myself in the music 🎶 again.
I gave up the fame and fortune game in the 70' s, for many reasons.
My words need music and spirituality to return. I'm looking for a possible writing mentor but till it happens. God is my co pilot as always.
I need a way to cook my many experiences through life, flavored with Jesus and Our Lady of Fatima etc, Hashem and the Jewish way, Buddha,Green Tara and the Buddhism path, with some Tarot, I Ching and Majick .
As the Dead sing " What a long strange trip it's been!".
I might as well keep trying to create and bring whatever light possible. Fighting the ignorance and indifference that exists.
I'm thankful to have my fellow readers who get it! Will be back again, can't say when. It's not looking good for me getting decent treatment. This state is the lowest in the country for health care period. I'm thankful to have a place to live. MoJo kitty had her spay surgery last week and is doing well and finally can hang out with her sister Maxy. Say hey if ya want! Be well and safe 😁🙏🌹

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051574-And-so-yall-another-month-has-passed