*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052102-Its-been-an-interesting-week-full--moon
Rated: ASR · Book · History · #2263536
Past Present and Future musings : my Big Nutty Spiritual life!
#1052102 added July 3, 2023 at 8:52pm
Restrictions: None
It's been an interesting week full 🌕 moon!
Well is sure a deep subject!

This is my weekly goals post:


Hi y'all sometimes we find inspiration from new people/ writers. I did this weekend. I was reviewed for my Autism Rocks, which never was finished. Was teaching my grandson how to communicate and many other life skills 💝. Most of my writing about it went into a blog. My intention was to copy it into the item.
Now years later seeing the start yet not done, makes me want to develop it again. Maybe share this in my blog.
Have a blessed week everyone!

And so what's up 🙀?!
I'm changing my insurance to Humana. It's much better than United healthcare. I'm going to be able to see a real Doctor, instead of mostly wannabe providers.
My sister will be able to get her cataract surgery and that's a blessing. It's been a real struggle for her over the past 3 years. It's miserable to have impaired vision for her. And it's been very stressful for me worried about her.
Helping her with little tasks, that have become big ones. Reading a recipe, using a bank card and the list goes on.
Using the same patience I needed to teach our grandkids with special needs. Our grandson will be 13 this month and I will know soon, if he is coming to live with us again.
Everything is in God's G-d hand's. Even if he she has no body!
I lost a lot of my inspiration being so far from them this past year or so.
We spent close to 20 years raising them. So WOW here am I writing more and that's a blessing and big change for me.
I used to write so much every day and then boom. Wondered if my words even mattered.
Then stranger's come along and let me know that they do. That they can relate to what I shared. That's like an Angel blowing a kiss to me and saying it does matter. That I matter.
Thanks each of you for that...



218143218143

© Copyright 2023 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052102-Its-been-an-interesting-week-full--moon