*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051735-The-Ocean
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#1051735 added June 28, 2023 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
The Ocean
Prompt: "The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul." Robert Wyland

------

I feel very lucky to be living so close to the Atlantic Ocean. Standing before it, with its seemingly endless horizon stretching out as far as my eyes can see, I cannot help but feel a profound sense of awe and wonder. The ocean humbles me, reminding me of my tiny place in the universe and ignites my curiosity for its depths, literally and metaphorically.

No wonder, the ocean has long been a muse for artists, writers, and creators of all kinds. Its vastness and ever-changing nature provide an infinite canvas for the imagination to roam free. The vibrant hues of its blues inspire painters to capture its beauty on a canvas.

Haven't you ever stood in awe while looking at a beautifully done painting of the ocean?

Then, writers, too, draw inspiration from its depths, weaving tales of adventure and mystery. Remember Captain Ahab?

Photographers don't stay too far behind either as they seek to capture fleeting moments of beauty, frozen in time.

All this is because the ocean with its coral reefs to majestic whales reminds of its biodiversity and the interconnectedness of all its living things. Also, its resilience in the face of adversity shows me how to be adaptable by instilling a deep appreciation for the delicate balance of nature.

While I stand at the water's edge, gazing into the horizon, I am thus reminded of the boundless possibilities that lie before me and the transformative power of nature, and I breathe in its salty air and give my thanks to the Creator for giving my this experience, this life, this view of the ocean.




.


© Copyright 2023 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1051735-The-Ocean