*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052842-CHINA
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2299061
A new attempt to create a blog.
#1052842 added July 20, 2023 at 1:54pm
Restrictions: None
🌍CHINA🎌

Just when I was thinking what a gigantic mistake it was to try to find a nail technician on Craigslist out of the dark comes a ray of light.🌈From the most unexpected place... CHINA😮 Now, I'd be lying if I said this makes sense...why anyone from China would answer an ad for a nail tech all the way in Texas...maybe y'all can figure that one out!

But, they were sincere and honest and that goes a long way with me. His name is Huaxing and he's from the Southern tip of China. He said he visited Houston with his family not very long ago and he'd always wished for a pen pal from here. He is in the last part of his junior year in college and studying e commerce and well something else financially related but I honestly have no idea exactly what it is. He just started an internship and he's nervous plus getting ready for his final year.

He lives with his family and has a big one! He's extremely polite and respectful and has so far treated me as an older sister. He asked to read some of my stories as he loves to read. He sent me a recipe for what they call SNOWFLAKES which is very similar to rice crispy treats. Sweets bring him joy.

Meeting him has been such a nice blessing. However, I will never drink tea in China. He said his favorite tea is duck poop
and something that started with a B. I sincerely hope for his sake that was a typo!

He said when he visited he got to go to the Houston space center and he loved it, was his favorite place. Deep dish pizza, and grilled cheese with tomato soup were his top favorite foods he tried.

I think this might be an interesting friendship. He speaks Mandarin but his English has been excellent so far. God has given me a blessing out of what felt like a disaster🎋🌷
** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog

© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052842-CHINA