*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052807-When-it-Rains-
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2299061
A new attempt to create a blog.
#1052807 added July 19, 2023 at 12:38pm
Restrictions: None
When it Rains πŸŒ§β˜”

I must have prayed for patience and forgot because my patience is sure being put to the test this week. Got a call this morning from my sister in law in South Carolina. As with a lot of other places, they are hitting record breaking temperatures.

My brother works in a warehouse as a forklift driver that loads big rigs. Even with industrial fans it gets up to 120+ degrees. They hired a new woman boss and she refused to let them have water breaks. Yesterday it was 127 in the warehouse. The main boss, out of town lets them have as much water as they want.

Yesterday ten workers passed out and ended up in ER dehydrated and close to heat stroke. My brother was one of those ten. We six others got sick. My brother and the others are ok now. But they could have died.

I don't understand how anyone can be that cold hearted and cruel to withhold water from someone. That infuriates me and breaks my heart at the same time.The wives and family members of the workers are meeting with the main boss today to hopefully get that woman fired. We are praying by the time those guys return to work a new boss will be there.
In the mean time I'm going to meditate on being meek and mild. Calm and cool. πŸŒ€πŸŒͺ🌈

** Image ID #1665990 Unavailable **
signature i won from space blog

© Copyright 2023 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (UN: wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1052807-When-it-Rains-