*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053213-It-was-Thursday
by Tim
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2299896
An attempt at creating a daily blog.
#1053213 added July 28, 2023 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
It was Thursday!
And it is yet another hot and humid day in North Carolina....

I had my Thursday morning breakfast with some friends...and the guy I'm doing all the scanning of slides for bought us all breakfast. He was supposed to buy me a piece of cake and he though it would look bad so he bought breakfast for everybody. I did get a piece of chocolate cake though but I can't say I was overly impressed with it. And I really didn't need the additional calories but the thought is what counts.

Tomorrow I'll hit the bike again and see how far I can get. It appears the bronchitis is on the way out, finally. This has been going on since the end of April. I went to the beach for a few days with my friend and I got the sickest I've been in over 20 years. I rarely get sick any more and this was one heck of a serious cold. Then apparently it turned into bronchitis....hopefully I am done with that.

I noticed yesterday that there is apparently a piece of flashing coming off my roof so I had to call a roofer today and now I'm waiting to hear from him. He came out and repaired a few loose tiles for me in the past and didn't charge. (boy is that rare).

© Copyright 2023 Tim (UN: tapiot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1053213-It-was-Thursday